There are newer employer reviews for Exponential

You will have to work very hard n u might get rewarded highly

Current Employee - Senior Software Engineer in New Delhi (India)
Current Employee - Senior Software Engineer in New Delhi (India)

I have been working at Exponential

Pros

High paying, good opportunity to learn business. You will get to learn things with wider exposure. The quality of exposure might not be good. You still have plenty of opportunities to carve you name on the walls of the hall of fame.

Cons

Management screws you no matter what you do. They need to change that view as they are a product company. A company should bother about other things rather than micro management of people.

Advice to Management

no advice.

0 reviews filtered by
  • Any Status

Great ad tech company going in an exciting direction

I have been working at Exponential full-time

Pros

The industry is growing rapidly, and we are evolving with it. Exponential is making big changes, to our technology and business strategy, that are going to mean huge things for the company. It's been great experiencing a growing and exciting environment at the pinnacle of advertising technology.

Cons

Small office, but that brings with it many pros such as very close coworkers and the ability to wear different hats and make a big impact on the business.

Advice to Management

We need to put a bigger emphasis on hiring salespeople in the Emeryville headquarters, where we could be making a bigger dent in selling in the bay area.

2. Take some chances

I worked at Exponential

Pros

Longevity - the company has been around for a long time and the name still carries some weight in the market. Work life balance is good.

Cons

Lack of product development and inability to stay with the times. No senior level leadership in the US at all. All the key decisions are made by those overseas, where the markets aren't nearly as ripe. Too many people in key positions where they have no background in that sector. Product does not work nearly as well as it use to.

Advice to Management

You have to take some chances. Status quo is the worst thing you can do. You need to invest and hire a serious US leadership team.