Exponential
www.exponential.com Emeryville, CA 500 to 999 Employees

You will have to work very hard n u might get rewarded highly

Senior Software Engineer (Current Employee)
New Delhi (India)

ProsHigh paying, good opportunity to learn business. You will get to learn things with wider exposure. The quality of exposure might not be good. You still have plenty of opportunities to carve you name on the walls of the hall of fame.

ConsManagement screws you no matter what you do. They need to change that view as they are a product company. A company should bother about other things rather than micro management of people.

Advice to Senior Managementno advice.

Account team

I have been working at Exponential

Pros: Happy work environment over all Cons: Some disconnect between upper management More

Worst place I have ever worked

Account Management (Current Employee)
    New York, NY

I have been working at Exponential full-time for more than a year

Pros: No one care what you do and you can expense… Cons: Everything the CEO is a tyrant the CSO may still be in… Advice to Senior Management: Kick the CEO out as you were trying to in the fall. He is a nut with little understanding of… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend – I'm not optimistic about the outlook for this company… More
There are newer reviews on Exponential.

Worked for Exponential? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Exponential reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Exponential CEO Dilip DaSilva. All reviews posted anonymously by Exponential employees.