An okay place to work, despite the schedule and pay

Former Employee - Customer Service Representative  in  Alpharetta, GA
Former Employee - Customer Service Representative in Alpharetta, GA

I worked at Express Employment Professionals

Pros

The diverse people were interesting to work and interact with, the trainers were nice and took initiative to explain key concepts based on the job description

Cons

The schedule was not what was explained in the hiring process. Would be sent home due to call flow not being high, less hours meant less money which equals time and gas wasted.

Be available to listen to employees and stop directing the focus on perfecting a script when the majority of calls are complaints against service.

Other Reviews for Express Employment Professionals

Will not recommend this agency to anyone

Former Employee - Anonymous Employee  in  Hopkins, MN
    Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Hopkins, MN

I worked at Express Employment Professionals

Pros

Pay was weekly and offered direct deposit

Cons

Was hard to work with when I wanted to be placed under a different position. I stayed in a job that did not match my skills for over 6 months. Finally got another placement. That was a temp to hire 90 trial job and the company did not hire me on and Express took me off of their list of availability. They were extremly rude and refused to get my personal belongings from the company I was working at. They claimed my items "must have walked off". Not a very honest company and does not treat their employees with respect. I have not heard back from them since. Insurance is also extremely bad, so if you work for them, do NOT sign up for the insurance. They make it sound so good and affordable, but very limited places you can go see a doctor.

LISTEN to the employees!!! I was so disappointed to find out that this company would not change my assignment even though I was completley unhappy at my job and it was not a good match with my skills

They serve their purpose by doing the absolute bare minimum on absolutely everything.

Former Employee - Anonymous Employee  in  River Falls, WI
    Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in River Falls, WI

I worked at Express Employment Professionals

Pros

Steady work. I got made a permanent employee by the first and only company I was sent to.

Cons

Almost impossible to communicate with staff. In my nine months there I had to physically go to their office to get questions answered. Called several times and left voicemails to no avail. Even when i went to the office, I still left empty handed on one occasion when the only staff on duty was the receptionist. Now here's the big warning. Do not take their health insurance. You will charged roughly 120 dollars a month. Which wont seem too bad from the info they give you. But once you carry the insurance for 3 konths, you will recieve a letter telling you that you have a yearly maximum of 5000 dollars. Making this policy basically useless. Most people could get far superior coverage on their own for less money. And guess who's really, really unavailable after you bring up this problem? Also, my self and several other employees recieved w-2 about a week after the law permits. The lack of communication and blatant cost savings techniques are hurting this company and driving would be temps to other agencies.

If you are going to be extreme about keeping your costs down, don't make it so painfully obvious. Your reputation in my area is horrendous, which makes it amazing that you are profitable in places where you have competition. Treat the temps with a little more respect and offer them a health care plan that isn't a joke. Honestly, that garbage currently offered is barely even legal.

There are newer employer reviews for Express Employment Professionals.

Worked for Express Employment Professionals? Contribute to the Community!