Express Employment Professionals
www.expresspros.com Oklahoma City, OK 5000+ Employees

awesome people to work with !

Insulation Installer/Labor (Current Employee)
Corona, CA

ProsGreat work environment.the supervisors are very helpful in training for new projects and welcoming your ideas for maxumizing production and meeting quality standards !

Conshelps if you can speak spanish.....i personally find the need to speak spanish in the workplace insulting.but that doesn't interfere with my personal productivity !!!

Advice to Senior Managementkeep doing what you are dpoing...you are great !

Fun job, but you better like dealing with ALL types of people!

Front Office Coordinator (Former Employee)
    San Antonio, TX

I worked at Express Employment Professionals part-time for less than a year

Pros: Every day was different, met a lot of people, fun and friendly co-workers, upper management was encouraging and offered room for growth/advancement. Saw plenty… Cons: Dealing with angry associates and clients, issues with other franchise owners… Advice to Senior Management: N/A Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

Good for a Temp Agency

Associate (Current Employee)
    Minneapolis, MN

I have been working at Express Employment Professionals as a contractor for more than a year

Pros: Helpful at finding job placements Good at working with needs for time off Provides recognition… Cons: Benefits are a bit on the low side, but it is a temp agency Have heard negative feedback from those working for the company directly Can occasionally… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More
There are newer reviews on Express Employment Professionals.

Worked for Express Employment Professionals? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Express Employment Professionals reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Express Employment Professionals CEO Robert A. Funk. All reviews posted anonymously by Express Employment Professionals employees.