Express Employment Professionals

www.expresspros.com
There are newer employer reviews for Express Employment Professionals

awesome people to work with !

Current Employee - Insulation Installer/Labor in Corona, CA
Current Employee - Insulation Installer/Labor in Corona, CA

I have been working at Express Employment Professionals full-time (less than a year)

Pros

Great work environment.the supervisors are very helpful in training for new projects and welcoming your ideas for maxumizing production and meeting quality standards !

Cons

helps if you can speak spanish.....i personally find the need to speak spanish in the workplace insulting.but that doesn't interfere with my personal productivity !!!

keep doing what you are dpoing...you are great !

286 Other Employee Reviews for Express Employment Professionals (View Most Recent)

Express Pros not very professional

Former Employee - Temp in Greencastle, PA
    Former Employee - Temp in Greencastle, PA

I worked at Express Employment Professionals as a contractor (less than a year)

Pros

They are the place to get the jobs since most employers use the temp agencies to do all of their prescreening.

Cons

the folks in the office overlap but the left hand doesn't know what the right hand is doing... they are not very competent and do very poorly on follow through, when an assignment I was on ended suddenly (an hour after I drove home one day) they said I couldn't go back and get my personal belonging but that they'd get them for me. Those things would still be there if I hadn't made friends at the company and one lady took it on herself (after waiting 2 weeks for Express Pros to contact the office and collect my things) to gather thing things and get them back to me. Considering how many of us were contract workers at the company from Express Pros during that time and all that we got axed at the same time, I think Express Pros may have lost their contract with this company.

Get a clue. Be professional. Don't just depend on it being part of your name. Prove it.

Fun job, but you better like dealing with ALL types of people!

Former Employee - Front Office Coordinator in San Antonio, TX
    Former Employee - Front Office Coordinator in San Antonio, TX

I worked at Express Employment Professionals part-time (less than a year)

Pros

Every day was different, met a lot of people, fun and friendly co-workers, upper management was encouraging and offered room for growth/advancement. Saw plenty of raises given to hard working employees. Allowed you to learn how to solve day-to-day problems and how to deal with competition between branches.

Cons

Dealing with angry associates and clients, issues with other franchise owners
    If you don't like dealing with people, don't apply to work here.

N/A