There are newer employer reviews for Express Employment Professionals

They're Allright

Former Employee - Administrative Assistant in Pensacola, FL
Former Employee - Administrative Assistant in Pensacola, FL

I worked at Express Employment Professionals full-time (more than a year)

Pros

I've always dealt with polite people, given good assignments, one of which came in the nick of time and literally saved me.

Cons

Sometimes they send you on job interviews for temp assignments which doesn't make much sense, and the time card system is kind of a nuisance.

Keep on. Temp agencies have the power to save people during recessions.

reviews filtered by

Qualify your franchisees!

Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Roanoke, VA
    Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Roanoke, VA

I worked at Express Employment Professionals

Pros

if you work for right office, your franchisee will look out for your future. You too could become and owner and continue thriving in a sales culture.

Cons

Where to begin.... We work for a franchisee who tells us to get credit cards when he takes away commissions without notice (and we are above circle of excellence not going broke by any means). The hostile work environment is also a problem due to the lack of positive leadership. If you try to reach out to your developer or get any assistance with the matter, you are ignored completely. The unfortunate fact is that this office has a high rate of turnover and we have lost employees who had more experience with Express than the owner. In other words, Express has lost experienced staff (and future owners) because of hiring the wrong franchisee with no experience or understanding

Stop being Greedy! You have the potential to be as good as the top ranked employers. Express could be the next Google or Southwest Airlines but you allow the wrong people to purchase and represent your offices!

will NOT be sending my friends

Current Contractor - Customer Service Representative in Decatur, TX
    Current Contractor - Customer Service Representative in Decatur, TX

I have been working at Express Employment Professionals as a contractor (more than 3 years)

Pros

good job,great pay weekly check

Cons

all HORRIBLE HORRIBLE staff didnt want nothing to do with you , stuck up,unprofessinal people. i was told on the phone that they did not want to deal with me !!!!

get new staff ,