Express LLC
www.express.com Columbus, OH 5000+ Employees

Cannot take it anymore

Accountant (Current Employee)
Columbus, OH

I have been working at Express LLC full-time for more than a year

ProsI like my coworkers, and management is alright.

ConsEverything else. High turnover has left Acct ops completely disabled and understaffed. There is no sense of urgency to get help, and they are pissed that work is not getting done despite 60-70 hours a week. No bonus, low compensation, all your friends will leave, nothing is ever good enough. There was literally a group called the mean girls club that held a lot of power at Express up until recently. It was a well deserved nickname.

Advice to Senior ManagementPay a reasonable amount and try to keep your talent. Pay the people in the building that have been with you ten years what you are offering to college kids coming in off the street (college kids this is not an endorsement).

Not worth it

Sales Associate (Former Employee)
Arlington, VA

I worked at Express LLC part-time for less than a year

Pros: Discount on clothes and fun staff Cons: Terrible salary, long hours, no benefits and no regard for… Advice to Senior Management: None. No, I would not recommend this company to a friend – I'm not optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

Don't bother working here

Sales Associate (Current Employee)
New York, NY

I have been working at Express LLC part-time for less than a year

Pros: Flexible schedule for student Discount on clothes Cons: Hire to many people and not enough hours to go around Want you to constantly harass customers just to make… Advice to Senior Management: Stop hiring so many people so that there are enough hours to go around for employees and… More

There are newer reviews on Express LLC.

Worked for Express LLC? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Express LLC reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Express LLC CEO Michael A. Weiss. All reviews posted anonymously by Express LLC employees.