Express LLC
www.express.com Columbus, OH 5000+ Employees

The Fashion Authority

Sales Lead (Current Employee)
Columbus, OH

I have been working at Express LLC full-time for more than 3 years

ProsI really do make a difference in people's lives. I work in a fast-paced enviroment, so there is never a dull moment. The associates are amazing. The previous SM was not good. The current SM is a world of a difference and when the right people are working, it makes everything smooth.

ConsLittle incentives. Pay is not close to what it should be for all the work that keeps the store going. Lack of pay for basic associates means a high turnover rate, but we do recruit the best. It is rare to leave when you're scheduled to leave.

Advice to Senior ManagementPay the associates more than the minimum.

The employees can't afford the clothes

Sales Associate (Current Employee)
Arlington, VA

I have been working at Express LLC part-time for less than a year

Pros: I enjoy my time at Express, and I enjoyed learning… Cons: The hours are in the most inconvenient times of the day. As a student, my total time commuting takes up a good portion of my… Advice to Senior Management: What is the incentive for getting NEXT as an employee? Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

Great to build Customer Service Skills, not for career advancement

Sales Associate (Former Employee)
Edison, NJ

I worked at Express LLC part-time for more than a year

Pros: - Great for Type-A personalities in retail - Staff becomes family -… Cons: - environment can be stressful and demanding - unrealistic standards - long… Advice to Senior Management: Competitors pay associates more or the same for less work. Give more hours to small stores with high traffic and volume to retain staff's top… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

There are newer reviews on Express LLC.

Worked for Express LLC? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Express LLC reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Express LLC CEO Michael A. Weiss. All reviews posted anonymously by Express LLC employees.