Express LLC
www.express.com Columbus, OH 5000+ Employees

Not so bad

Sales Associate (Former Employee)
Waco, TX

I worked at Express LLC part-time for more than 3 years

ProsManagement is usually up to working with you and your schedule and if you need off you can usually get it no problem. The discount is pretty good and it's a smaller store so you don't have the issues of a bigger one.

ConsNot so great at hiring employees, so the bad hires would quit leaving the good ones to pick up the slack. Sometimes management would just disappear or not be conscious of time and make associates stay longer than scheduled.

Advice to Senior ManagementHire reliable people and people who are going to represent the brand and the store well. Be careful of having favorites.

Waste of time

Sales Associate (Former Employee)

I worked at Express LLC part-time for less than a year

Pros: Employee discount I actually liked it...on the days I was scheduled to actually… Cons: -Call in shifts are the worst. I only worked there for 5 weeks before I had to quit because I was making no money. For… Advice to Senior Management: Give associates more shifts. If you know you can't afford more hours, stop hiring more people. The point of a job is so that you… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend – I'm not optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

For teenagers only.

Sales Associate (Current Employee)
Aventura, FL

I have been working at Express LLC part-time for more than a year

Pros: None that I can think of other than great friends… Cons: The pay, scheduling, and management is built around milking the employees for as little pay as… Advice to Senior Management: For God's sake, give something to the (retail) employees for their work. Express does absolutely nothing for their store employees (not management). You give it… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend – I'm not optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

There are newer reviews on Express LLC.

Worked for Express LLC? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Express LLC reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Express LLC CEO Michael A. Weiss. All reviews posted anonymously by Express LLC employees.