Express Processing

Add Review

You Need To Be A Salesman New York Guy

Current Employee - OUTSIDE SALES in Baltimore, MD
Current Employee - OUTSIDE SALES in Baltimore, MD

I have been working at Express Processing full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

I hit all my weekly and monthly bonuses. Every merchant is having to buy a new machine because they are needing to switch to the new smart card technology. I love my back end support guy. I am home by 4pm everyday and I get to be out in the field making sales. The guy in the other review might need to reconsider sales as an occupation.

Cons

9am appointments are tough make them 10 please. I like to sleep a bit.

Advice to Management

Keep sending me business owners and I will keep showing them that Express is better

0 reviews filtered by
  • Any Status

They Don't Pay!!!

Current Contractor - Regional Sales Consultant in Albuquerque, NM
    Current Contractor - Regional Sales Consultant in Albuquerque, NM

I have been working at Express Processing as a contractor (Less than a year)

Pros

Nothing at all. I can see no pros for this company. All they do is use you.

Cons

There Appointments are fake. Half of the time you go to the appointments the people told you that they told the ones that made the appointments they were not interested. And, when you do get someone to switch over to express, express does not pay you the commission that was do. So, you call your team leader and they lead you around stating "oh sorry about that. you commission check will be there in 24 hrs". But, It never does.

Advice to Management

Pay your employees and stop beating around the bush when it comes to our checks.

Great company to work with as a representative.

Current Employee - Regional Sales Representative in Newburgh, IN
    Current Employee - Regional Sales Representative in Newburgh, IN

I have been working at Express Processing full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

I love the effective and passion of my boss and how much I have learned in such a short time. I have been in sales over 19 years and the fact that the leads are sent to you vs. cold calling and random door knocking is amazing to me.
    I love working with clients and although there are ALWAYS going to be people who agree to meet and then change their minds, that is just part of the selling process no matter what you sell.
    We are so competitive, my boss knows CC Processing Inside and Out and is great closing the deals with his award winning personality and knowledge.

Cons

Not closing a sale... That is all.... I think that they are fantastic.

Advice to Management

I only work with C.C. ext.5742 as my direct boss for my area and never have had a bad experience... There have been some hard times in life recently and I asked him to keep pushing me as a single Mom, we make things happen and he has more than done that for me. I just know that the sales are going to continue to grow, my boss takes care of everything he promises, no hidden fees and costs which give our local name a bad wrap... Just good clean, competitive, fast based business which is what I am used to and if you love sales, you will love this job. Not a sales person, probably not perfect for you?