Express Processing

You Need To Be A Salesman New York Guy

Current Employee - OUTSIDE SALES in Baltimore, MD
Current Employee - OUTSIDE SALES in Baltimore, MD

I have been working at Express Processing full-time (less than an year)

Pros

I hit all my weekly and monthly bonuses. Every merchant is having to buy a new machine because they are needing to switch to the new smart card technology. I love my back end support guy. I am home by 4pm everyday and I get to be out in the field making sales. The guy in the other review might need to reconsider sales as an occupation.

Cons

9am appointments are tough make them 10 please. I like to sleep a bit.

Keep sending me business owners and I will keep showing them that Express is better

27 Other Employee Reviews for Express Processing (View Most Recent)

Sold one on my first day!

Current Employee - Regional Sales Consultant in Columbia, SC
    Current Employee - Regional Sales Consultant in Columbia, SC

I have been working at Express Processing full-time (less than an year)

Pros

I've been in sales for 15 years now mostly Real Estate. I spoke with many Processing companies but Express had the best to offer! I have been working for Express for 6 months as an RSC and love it! I see allot of comments about the appointments and it baffles me. I do come across a lead every once in a while when the owner is not there (me or Express cant control that) or where sometimes the business owner says "they were not interested, but he/she could come out if they want". in my opinion that is an appointment! i have sold many of these appointments. 2 months ago i got on the residual program. I'm making good money and can provide for my family now and i love it!...if you have never heard a "no" or an objection in selling and cant overcome that, then maybe you shouldn't be in sales?? This is easy!

Cons

I would like to have a local office to report too. But Express has RSCs across the US so i know that could be difficult.

Everything seems fine to me.

Awesome Company to grow with!!

Current Employee - Regional Sales Consultant in Steelton, PA
    Current Employee - Regional Sales Consultant in Steelton, PA

I have been working at Express Processing full-time (less than an year)

Pros

Great Support staff! Absolutely love Coleman, he truly is very helpful! Preset appointments, ability to make your own hours and make it your own business. Commission structure is generous.However, if you are a good at sales and you know what you are doing this is the perfect job.

Cons

Some of the challenges I believe is the pre-appointment setting. I truly believe they have to find better appointment setters that actually care about their job and are not just their to make a paycheck. Of course I know so many people that own businesses I really don't need to use the pre-set appointments.

While I agree with the comments about the appointment setters I think that you should take the advice of finding good quality people who can set appointments are honest because if they get paid per appointment they are essentially ripping off the company and have no ethics whatsoever. The management is not the problem, the company is not the problem it all starts with the appointment setters because they are the first point of contact and are essential to the support of the sales consultants. We pay for our own gas so sending us on a bogus appointment is not helpful, however again I have already taken a bogus appointment and turned it into a sale. I believe that if you want to be more of a help to your sales consultants and get more sales than we need good quality appointments. Everything else is awesome! Keep up the good work!

There are newer employer reviews for Express Processing