Express

www.express.com

Wonderful clothing, people, and service.

Sales Associate (Current Employee) Noblesville, IN

ProsI enjoy working at EXPRESS because I'm a people person. The reason for going into EXPRESS is to find a fashion forward outfit and enjoy shopping while you are doing it. Everyone I work with always has a great attitude and a hard work ethic. EXPRESS promotes the open door policy and encourages employees to be friendly with not just each other, but the customer as well. EXPRESS is literally one of the best and most exciting companies I have ever worked for.

ConsThe only downside to EXPRESS is the late hours you can work while doing a floor set or flipping the store. Employees can be there until 4 in the morning.

Advice to Senior ManagementBetween the 2 locations I have worked at, the management is great. Managers always know product and what to piece it with. The training they undergo is blatantly amazing. I really don't think I could ask for better management.

Little or No Training to Assistant Merchants, Non-Existent "Work-Life Balance"

Women's Merchandising Team (Former Employee) Columbus, OH

I worked at Express

Pros: -Employee Clothing Discount -Great Health Benefits -Decent Starting Salary -Ample PTO Time (if… Cons: -Little/No Training Program or Support to Assistant Positions -Lack of "Work-Life… Advice to Senior Management: Create training programs for all entry-level positions so employees learn and feel comfortable in their jobs, without… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More

ok

Anonymous Employee (Current Employee) Miami, FL

I have been working at Express

Pros: discounts discounts discounts Tthe fact that most of the other companies know how stressfull this environment is, you… Cons: if you are a workaholic go for it. on the other hand you won't have a life at all, and if you go to… Advice to Senior Management: Stop stressing everybody out No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More

There are newer reviews on Express.

Worked for Express? Contribute to the Community!