Express
www.express.com Columbus, OH 5000+ Employees

Good outweighs the bad

Sales Associate (Former Employee)

ProsGreat on-site training in sales, customer service and even management. Great employee discounts (especially on extra discount weekends), decent pay and a sense of camaraderie among all workers.

ConsStingy management at times and a loud work environment. There are opportunities for advancement, but they are few and far between and usually only come after years of company employment.

Pleasant experience working at Express.

Sales Associate (Former Employee)
    Louisville, KY

I worked at Express part-time for more than a year

Pros: The managers and sales leads at Express are very pleasant to work with. Most of them are very down-to-earth… Cons: The only downside of working at Express was a particular manager who put a lot of pressure on the employees… Advice to Senior Management: Keep doing what you're doing! Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

Good People, Abysmal Pay

Sales Lead (Current Employee)
    Louisville, KY

I have been working at Express part-time for more than 5 years

Pros: For 5 years, I've worked with very friendly people. All the management at each location I worked were very professional and friendly. If you are… Cons: The pay is usually at minimum wage or barely above, but the store asks workers to have higher standards and customer service expertise than most… Advice to Senior Management: Pay what employees are worth, or at least a livable… – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More
There are newer reviews on Express.

Worked for Express? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Express reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Express CEO Michael A. Weiss. All reviews posted anonymously by Express employees.