Express Scripts
www.express-scripts.com Saint Louis, MO 5000+ Employees

Was a great opportunity before the acquisition. Not enough experience to determine the future.

Fairfield, OH

I have been working at Express Scripts full-time for more than 5 years

ProsGood benefits, casual work environment. Excellent team based atmosphere. Great coworkers and was an overall pleasant atmosphere. Now there is a sense of impending doom, and everything is a secret. The employees are being told nothing about the future plans Express Scripts has for the Fairfield work force.

ConsVery strict conditions. High and overall unrealistic performance expectations, leaving an employee to feel they are not and cannot make the grade.

Advice to Senior ManagementBe more open with your plans and either let the employees prepare for unemployment, or put their fears to rest. As it stands we feel like bugs in a jar.

Call Centers need serious reconfiguration

Client Services (Current Employee)
Tempe, AZ

I have been working at Express Scripts full-time for more than 3 years

Pros: The company is great to work for. The call centers, granted attendance is vital for call centers, are so poorly managed its ridiculous. You can't… Cons: Flexibility Management of individual departments Attendance policy seriously needs to be based off of reality,… Advice to Senior Management: See Con about Attendance. Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

Not bad

Patient Care Advocate (Former Employee)
Tempe, AZ

I worked at Express Scripts full-time for less than a year

Pros: Benefits start almost immediately. You get sick and vacation time right… Cons: Training was difficult and long. Advice to Senior Management: I barely knew my supervisor. I kind of felt lost… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

There are newer reviews on Express Scripts.

Worked for Express Scripts? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Express Scripts reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Express Scripts CEO George Paz. All reviews posted anonymously by Express Scripts employees.