Express Scripts

Wait and See

Management (Current Employee)
Columbus, OH

I have been working at Express Scripts full-time for more than 10 years

ProsMedco was a great company to work for. They showed their appreciation for their employees through both pay and the WOW program.
We will see if Express Scripts can continue that

ConsLeadership does not communicate with management in the sites let alone employees, the plan that they are working on to merge the 2 companies. We are now seeing employees being laid off and have no idea who is next or what the overall goal is. This is highly demporalizing to the employees and the atmosphere at work has plummeted as a result. Management is in no position to help the employees through this because they have not been informed either.

Advice to Senior ManagementCOMMUNICATE!!!
Let management in on the steps and goals. The empoyees dont need to know everything but they need to know that an end is in sight and that the goal we are working for is worth the pain we endure now.

Very client-focused and high emphasis on integrity of the individuals and organization

IT Program Director (Current Employee)
Saint Louis, MO

I have been working at Express Scripts full-time for more than 5 years

Pros: The company has a performance-oriented culture. So the performance of employees is rewarded adequately. The organization is financially… Cons: The Org structure of the different department keeps fluctuating and hence becomes very competitive among the employees. While this is good to some extent, it… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

Medco Had A Good Thing Going

Fairfield, OH

I have been working at Express Scripts full-time for more than 5 years

Pros: The pay, benefits, and location is good for the time… Cons: An atmosphere of secrecy looms over the day to day operation. There is no room to grow as an individual and management does not care… Advice to Senior Management: Get it together. You claim to want to make an organization built from the best and brightest but so far you have demonstrated you are… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend – I'm not optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

There are newer reviews on Express Scripts.

Worked for Express Scripts? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Express Scripts reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Express Scripts CEO George Paz. All reviews posted anonymously by Express Scripts employees.