Express Scripts
www.express-scripts.com Saint Louis, MO 5000+ Employees

Current Employee

Account Manager (Current Employee)
Bloomington, MN

ProsAs an Account Manager, I'm afforded the opportunity to work virtually. This has afforded me the opportunity to relocate back to where my extended family is located while continuing to work for a great company.

ConsCould be a titch more competitive in terms of pay in the industry

Advice to Senior ManagementDon't allow or contribute to a culture of favoritism or elitism; don't micromanage - just hire people you know can do the job and work independently!

Words cannot describe how bad it is

Certified Pharmacy Technician (Current Employee)
    Tempe, AZ

I have been working at Express Scripts full-time for more than 3 years

Pros: It's a paycheck that is the only positive there is Cons: Management keeps upping the standards. They continue to expect more and more from their techs and don't give us anything in return. They keep putting… Advice to Senior Management: Get rid of your current management and get people in there that really know what they are doing. Better time management… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend – I'm not optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

ESI is not for Everyone!

Director (Current Employee)
    Saint Louis, MO

I have been working at Express Scripts full-time for more than 3 years

Pros: Pay and benefits are good. Opportunities for advancement in leadership exist if you have the energy, are willing to put yourself above your employees,… Cons: Terrible for people with families and/or expectations outside work. Company doesn't seem to value its employees. Hard work is rewarded with more work.… Advice to Senior Management: Reward performance not pageantry. Take time periodically to clean… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More
There are newer reviews on Express Scripts.

Worked for Express Scripts? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Express Scripts reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Express Scripts CEO George Paz. All reviews posted anonymously by Express Scripts employees.