Express Scripts
www.express-scripts.com Saint Louis, MO 5000+ Employees

Account Team

Account Team (Current Employee)
Saint Louis, MO

ProsCompany is strong financially, has always been frugal. Stock price is volatile but always comes back. Type of business will always be a survivor due to increasing age of population.

ConsAlways tough to work for. Directors do their best to be liaison between Sr. Mgmt and client facing teams, but seems all company worried about is maintaining stock price, at the expense of our clients, patients and employees. Migrating all accounts to new systems without much notice to clients, which is outrageous. ESI has always tried to be as proactive as possible, but with the system updates, we are moving forward so fast it is scary.

Advice to Senior Managementslow down, consider that your account teams are the most important people right now in trying to juggle internal demands and keeping clients happy by stomping out fires. Give us a carrot or something to look forward to as we move through this migration, rather than constant demands of new products, products that we are supposed to have, but now don't, changing organizational charts, a lot of unknowns. Sr. Mgmt has no idea what the worker bees deal with on a day in and day out....and directors are too afraid to pass on any negativity in fear of getting a black mark on their record, so everyone acts like things are wonderful. Give your teams the credit they deserve, especially the legacy ESI people who have not received bonuses in past few years. We know our Medco friends did, and that doesn't sit well either.

Horrible place to work if you have a family

Patient Care Advocate (Former Employee)
    Orlando, FL

I worked at Express Scripts full-time for less than a year

Pros: Paycheck and opportunities to make more money are available. Cons: You can only ask for certain times off during the day if you are at 100% quality or above. You can only ask for other… Advice to Senior Management: Allow for better medical leave policy in the event of an unforseen accident (one that can be proven by hospital) for employees.… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More

ok place to work pre full integration

Las Vegas, NV

I have been working at Express Scripts full-time for more than a year

Pros: some departments are not being touched as of right now… Cons: there seems to be a dark cloud looming. Advice to Senior Management: remember that good people work here. Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm not optimistic about the outlook for this company… More
There are newer reviews on Express Scripts.

Worked for Express Scripts? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Express Scripts reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Express Scripts CEO George Paz. All reviews posted anonymously by Express Scripts employees.