Express Scripts

There are newer employer reviews for Express Scripts

Account Team

Current Employee - Account Team in Saint Louis, MO
Current Employee - Account Team in Saint Louis, MO

I have been working at Express Scripts full-time (more than 10 years)

Pros

Company is strong financially, has always been frugal. Stock price is volatile but always comes back. Type of business will always be a survivor due to increasing age of population.

Cons

Always tough to work for. Directors do their best to be liaison between Sr. Mgmt and client facing teams, but seems all company worried about is maintaining stock price, at the expense of our clients, patients and employees. Migrating all accounts to new systems without much notice to clients, which is outrageous. ESI has always tried to be as proactive as possible, but with the system updates, we are moving forward so fast it is scary.

slow down, consider that your account teams are the most important people right now in trying to juggle internal demands and keeping clients happy by stomping out fires. Give us a carrot or something to look forward to as we move through this migration, rather than constant demands of new products, products that we are supposed to have, but now don't, changing organizational charts, a lot of unknowns. Sr. Mgmt has no idea what the worker bees deal with on a day in and day out....and directors are too afraid to pass on any negativity in fear of getting a black mark on their record, so everyone acts like things are wonderful. Give your teams the credit they deserve, especially the legacy ESI people who have not received bonuses in past few years. We know our Medco friends did, and that doesn't sit well either.

851 Other Employee Reviews for Express Scripts (View Most Recent)

PCA

Former Employee - Pca in Pueblo, CO
    Former Employee - Pca in Pueblo, CO

I worked at Express Scripts full-time (more than 3 years)

Pros

Good benefits college tution,very good

Cons

poor leaders need better managers

need more mature leaders

Decent place to work, grow

Current Employee - Manager in Bloomington, MN
    Current Employee - Manager in Bloomington, MN

I have been working at Express Scripts full-time (more than 10 years)

Pros

I work with a dedicated bunch of people. We get the job done, and I can always count on my coworkers to help out when things get backed up.

Cons

Things have been ver turbulent lately. With the purchase fo two different companies in as many years, things are not smooth. You will end up working a lot to stay afloat.

How far can you get being the discount choice when you have purchased so many clients with higher expectations?

There are newer employer reviews for Express Scripts