Express Scripts

www.express-scripts.com

Supervisor

Current Employee - Call Center Supervisor  in  Bloomington, MN
Current Employee - Call Center Supervisor in Bloomington, MN

Pros

Great place for those that want to grow their career as long as you work hard. Emerging Leader program, Management development program, is great!

Cons

difficult to terminate an employee. Must go through hoops.

Other reviews for Express Scripts

a nice change a pace

Current Employee - Senior Data Entry Certified Pharmacy Tech  in  Troy, NY
    Current Employee - Senior Data Entry Certified Pharmacy Tech in Troy, NY

Pros

it works for me, i came from retail pharmacy and like any job it had favoritism and i was one of the favorites. It is a little different at express but so what, it pays the bills, no one bothers me and I get the time off I need. I like my manager, in fact I have liked them all and if there was a problem I figured it out like a grown up. Express has been flexible with my health issues and school issues , the pay is decent the reward according to the work you do not some preset rate so that works for me because I work hard, if you work hard you will be rewarded if you coast, they will notice and you will be rewarded accordingly , thus the complaints. I will stay as long as they have me.

Cons

just the software , hopefully it gets better with the merger and some of the complaining but but at my site we rock

bring back the bonuses and award them to the sites based on site performance , not on company performance if the site does well reward it , just like the merit raises reward the performerers and the ones who don't , oh well better luck next quarter! oh yeah a little more diversity in your leadership at the site level please, thanks

The merger of ESI and MHS has been terrible.

Current Employee - Customer Service Representative  in  Tampa, FL
    Current Employee - Customer Service Representative in Tampa, FL

Pros

The merger has been seamless.

Cons

Long term employees of MHS had all of their hard earned personal and vacation time yanked from under them. ESI does not present any more opportunities for career growth than MHS.

Restore the company friendliness that existed before the ESI takeover.

There are newer employer reviews for Express Scripts.

Worked for Express Scripts? Contribute to the Community!