Express Scripts
www.express-scripts.com Saint Louis, MO 5000+ Employees

Overworked

I have been working at Express Scripts full-time for more than 8 years

ProsThere are a lot of great opportunities to learn new things. There are advancement opportunities if you do not mind working your way up very slowly.

ConsOverworked, underpaid and most people are under-titled by at least one compared to any competitors so it makes it difficult to move to any role outside of the company without taking a step down.

change in benefits

Pca (Current Employee)

I have been working at Express Scripts full-time for more than 5 years

Pros: income and the many different jogoppurtunties Cons: sometimes feel over whelmed by patients and the change in… Advice to Senior Management: this year in 2012 we had anthem for medical and they covered bairiatics surgery i started my processing for the surgery but come to the… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

I really miss Medco

Senior Manager (Current Employee)

I have been working at Express Scripts full-time for more than 5 years

Pros: I can still work from home & I still get… Cons: It's hard to put into words how demoralizing this place has become. There has really been no effort at integrating teams or making sure… Advice to Senior Management: Pay more attention to the decisions you're making regarding who stays and who goes. A lot of talent was shown the door and… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend – I'm not optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

There are newer reviews on Express Scripts.

Worked for Express Scripts? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Express Scripts reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Express Scripts CEO George Paz. All reviews posted anonymously by Express Scripts employees.