There are newer employer reviews for Express Scripts

Overworked

I have been working at Express Scripts full-time (more than 8 years)

Pros

There are a lot of great opportunities to learn new things. There are advancement opportunities if you do not mind working your way up very slowly.

Cons

Overworked, underpaid and most people are under-titled by at least one compared to any competitors so it makes it difficult to move to any role outside of the company without taking a step down.

reviews filtered by
  1. change in benefits

Current Employee - Pca
    Current Employee - Pca

I have been working at Express Scripts full-time (more than 5 years)

Pros

income and the many different jogoppurtunties

Cons

sometimes feel over whelmed by patients
    and the change in benefits for 2013.

this year in 2012 we had anthem for medical and they covered bairiatics surgery i started my processing for the surgery but come to the end of the year the procedure can not be done until 2013 when with the change to ciga they do not cover that procudure for 2013 so now i will have to pay out of pocket if i want it now. i am a full time student as well and the tuition reimbursent changed as well and now can even get that. please take that part of the surgery into consideration. i have been with the company for over 5 years now and was looking forward to this and now i was let down.

I really miss Medco

Current Employee - Senior Manager
    Current Employee - Senior Manager

I have been working at Express Scripts full-time (more than 5 years)

Pros

I can still work from home & I still get a paycheck.

Cons

It's hard to put into words how demoralizing this place has become. There has really been no effort at integrating teams or making sure the right person is in the right role. Every time there is a challenge or something goes wrong, it's because of "Medco", yet it's the Medco systems that are being used, so maybe they need to consider that they're letting the wrong people go. The work-life balance is horrendous. So far I've worked 5 out of the last 6 weekends and I have to work New Years Day. I'm expecting them to tell me any minute that I need to work Christmas.

Pay more attention to the decisions you're making regarding who stays and who goes. A lot of talent was shown the door and we're all suffering for it. Be more available. In the last 8 months George has addressed the entire company all of once!

There are newer employer reviews for Express Scripts