Express Scripts

www.express-scripts.com
  www.express-scripts.com
There are newer employer reviews for Express Scripts

A new, but good experience

Current Employee - Data Entry in Liberty Lake, WA
Current Employee - Data Entry in Liberty Lake, WA

I have been working at Express Scripts full-time (more than 3 years)

Pros

Every since the merger with Medco, with whom I was employed, I've been impressed by Express Scripts focus on the employees. Lean management is an excellent method that I have come to adore.

Cons

The merger has been a little rough and uncertain, but really, that's to be expected. A little more communication would be nice, but it's better than it was with Medco.

Keep in touch with lower management better along with the other employees.

850 Other Employee Reviews for Express Scripts (View Most Recent)

Self Service Company

Former Employee - Senior Account Executive in Parsippany, NJ
    Former Employee - Senior Account Executive in Parsippany, NJ

I worked at Express Scripts full-time (more than 10 years)

Pros

met alot of really nice peole over the years and liked most of my clients. Got an opportunity to travel.

Cons

Middle management is non existent. Little support received from internal partners. Still a good ole boys company.

try to walk in your employees shoes for a wek and you will have a better apreciation for what we do in order to keep your customers happy.

They should be ashamed of their company

Current Employee - Production Clerk in Saint Louis, MO
    Current Employee - Production Clerk in Saint Louis, MO

I have been working at Express Scripts full-time (more than 3 years)

Pros

Earn time off through PTO immediately...but it is difficult to use when you want to.

Cons

Pay is awful. "ESI Way" is hypocritical. Policies change weekly. Standard Operating Procedures are non-existant. This obsession with lean manufacturing is pointless when management cannot even say "hi" when walking past the employees who are making the millions for them. Management has zero social skills, see above. Not a window in the place. Customers are really not "our patients", we just fill their prescriptions. As an employee, I have had the worst time getting my prescriptions filled correctly or in a timely manner. The only reason I stay is for the miniscule paycheck until the economy opens up and can get out of this place.

Greet you employees. Show half a crap about employees. Keep all of your hats and backpacks and coffe mugs and pay me a decent wage. You show me respect, I will show you some. Get down on the floor to see what really goes on and don't watch me from high above. Say hello to a fellow human being when passing me. Learn social skills. Before you demand the productivity numbers out of me, show me you can do the menial job I do at the production rate you expect from me. Wake up!

There are newer employer reviews for Express Scripts