There are newer employer reviews for Express Scripts

Long time very disgusted employee

Current Employee - Senior Account Executive in Saint Louis, MO
Current Employee - Senior Account Executive in Saint Louis, MO

I have been working at Express Scripts full-time (more than 10 years)

Pros

Paycheck delivered on time and they are so busy trying to learn new system they forget about managing the people so you have a lot of down time to search for a new job.

Cons

Pay is horrible, health benefits are very expensive, the express values are a joke, very inexperienced management. Culture is to set a policy and then figure out how to side step the policy. Rating system or force ranking is ridiculous.

Advice to Management

My clients value my many years of experience and there is a reason I make 25% above the mrp for my position, I earned it! Remember you get what you pay for. I think the employees should be able to force rank the vps and senior directors. That would be something to offer to people leaving in mass

reviews filtered by

The purpose of health care is to provide health to patients too.

Current Employee - Registered Nurse in Washington, DC
    Current Employee - Registered Nurse in Washington, DC

I have been working at Express Scripts full-time (more than 8 years)

Pros

They are very large. Slightly better IT than accredo/medco. They aggressively encourage a smoke free environment. Provide company rental cars for traveling employees.

Cons

changing policies and practices that have proven themselves to be patient advantageous and profitable.
    removal of Accredo personal that had enormous skill and replaced with express scripts people who had no or limited experience.

Advice to Management

If your goal is to increase the number of patients, doesn't that mean you will need more nurses as the patients increase? If the model of "as few nurses as possible" didn't work with Curascript, why would you assume it will work with Accredo? Remember, Accredo DWARFED Curascripts in terms of revenue, patient satisfaction and doctor satisfaction. If your model didn't work with curascripts why would you think it will work now?????

As a former Medco employee,hate the changes ESI has brought

Current Employee - Floor in Indianapolis, IN
    Current Employee - Floor in Indianapolis, IN

I have been working at Express Scripts full-time (more than a year)

Pros

I have a jobabout all Ican say

Cons

hours expected are brutal,pto time does not got towards overtime..earn pto so why be penalized for using it? Some people seem to get away with everything while the good employees are ridden to give more and more.

Advice to Management

Be communicative to employees on floor...remember we are the ones busting our ass for you

There are newer employer reviews for Express Scripts