There are newer employer reviews for Express Scripts

Small company learning to be big

I have been working at Express Scripts (More than a year)

Pros

I'm new to Express Scripts, having been part of Medco Health when they were purchased in 4/2012. There does appear to be a good amount of due diligence as resources are being integrated. The staff is all quite nice, and their new-ish digs in St. Louis are bright and shiny.

Cons

Disclaimer - see opening sentence of my pros... Communication up and down the silos is poor - there is plenty of happy, glossy info distributed, but it's not relevant to what's happening on the ground. The management team seems to be happy that they've purchased market share, but they don't seem to know what to do with it. And paranoid? If they can't see exactly what you're doing all the time, they seem to assume that you're not working.

Advice to Management

Sometimes you have to spend a ittle to make a lot.

0 reviews filtered by
  • Any Status
  1. CSR

Current Contractor - Customer Service Representative
    Current Contractor - Customer Service Representative

I have been working at Express Scripts as a contractor (Less than a year)

Pros

Schedules beginning after noon have both Fridays and Saturdays off. Later schedules have less call volume. Can flex in/out if need be. Job entitles helping people.

Cons

Schedule bidding, too many emails w various updates (not enough time to go through btwn calls), strick 15 min breaks (2), and 30 min lunch. Depending on schedule, days off not consecutive. 1st 2 weeks on floor you will feel very overwhelmed even after 7 weeks training, training environment gives you the knowledge but still does not prepare you.

2. customer service (csr)

Current Employee - Customer Service Representative in Las Vegas, NV
    Current Employee - Customer Service Representative in Las Vegas, NV

I have been working at Express Scripts full-time (More than 5 years)

Pros

started with medco health in 2005

Cons

ESI.. crappy company.... GOD awful calls, horrible management. Crappy CEO.... CEO made 39 million last year. But tell Customer service we make to much money.

Advice to Management

Was givin layoff notice on 03/05/2013, management still has not giving a date when layoff will start. PLEASE tell us when layoff will start so we can move on with our lives and leave this crappy as call center. Disney and other clients are not going to keep getting disconnected and talk to like crap,by temps.