There are newer employer reviews for Express Scripts

More than a number

Current Employee - Client Service
Current Employee - Client Service

I have been working at Express Scripts full-time for more than 5 years

Pros

Great people,good manager for my department, option to work from home.

Cons

Since the merger the work is non stop I am doing the job of 4 people! Teammates are taking anti anxiety meds just to log on in the morning.. stress levels are extremely high. Tat time is nearlt impodsible due to the amount of work!! We are considered numbers,no longer people. The ESI way is robotic and non personalable. From calls to emails everything is becoming scripted, although there isnt a script! Upper managmenr has tied the hands iof the dept manger. Employees with long term "Medco tenure" are quitting left and right. ESI needs to re-evaulate keep the some of the Medco core values, they were working!! Life became miserable after the merger.

Treat your employees as people, we are not machines! Does it really matter that there was a 5 sec psuse during a call without an explaination for dead air?? Unneeded stress does not promote a healtby work enviroment

769 Other Employee Reviews for Express Scripts (View Most Recent)

Not a good place to work if you want to care

Current Employee - Manager  in  Las Vegas, NV
    Current Employee - Manager in Las Vegas, NV

I have been working at Express Scripts full-time for more than 8 years

Pros

Everything is very compartmentalized; you know your role

Cons

I work for a company ESI acquired for almost a decade and yet I have 50 hours a year for vacation AND sicks days. There is no leadership from management, and it often feels the leadership is a completely separate entity from middle management and below; there is a duplication of effort and no communication. Their "pay for performance" model definitely does not go both ways, and they do not trust their management; we are treated as though we are going to cheat the system at any moment.

Talk to your employees, provide a vision and direction. Trust your employees and empower them accordingly.

customer service (csr)

Current Employee - Customer Service Representative  in  Las Vegas, NV
    Current Employee - Customer Service Representative in Las Vegas, NV

I have been working at Express Scripts full-time for more than 5 years

Pros

started with medco health in 2005

Cons

ESI.. crappy company.... GOD awful calls, horrible management. Crappy CEO.... CEO made 39 million last year. But tell Customer service we make to much money.

Was givin layoff notice on 03/05/2013, management still has not giving a date when layoff will start. PLEASE tell us when layoff will start so we can move on with our lives and leave this crappy as call center. Disney and other clients are not going to keep getting disconnected and talk to like crap,by temps.

There are newer employer reviews for Express Scripts

Worked for Express Scripts? Contribute to the Community!