Express Scripts

www.express-scripts.com

Patient Advocate

Patient Care Advocate (Former Employee) Saint Louis, MO

ProsThe pro was that the job was only a 10 minute drive from my home and didn't require me to use the highway. My coworkers were fine, many of them in their mid 20's and beginning to get immersed in the work world.

ConsWorked in the call center with patient assistance program for Pfizer medications. There was no work/life balance. If you weren't able to be at work when you were scheduled and the absence was not planned in advance, you were penalized by receiving points on the discipline system. The St. Louis area had a blizzard in February of 2011 and I missed two days and was penalized. The points you build up remain on your record for one year! There were no opportunities for advancement, supervisors were unable to provide consistent leadership. You could do the best job possible everyday and it accounts for nothing. you are constantly told that you are not doing what is needed, but what is needed is always changing! I took the job to get my foot in the door at the company and found out it is basically impossible to obtain a position in the Pharmacy Benefit Management side of the company. When I received a raise it was only .10 per hour. My final payrate was 11.10 per hour. Not a living wage. As a whole, my experience with the company was horrible. We made no money but th CEO is raking in money. Horrible.

Advice to Senior ManagementNo advice. Tried to give advice to supervisors and managers and they don't care. They are only concerned with keeping their job.

Plenty of Opportunity

Pharmacy Automation Service Specialist (Current Employee) Whitestown, IN

I have been working at Express Scripts full-time for more than a year

Pros: Express Scripts is growing daily. I feel like it is a great company to work for and… Cons: I don't have any downsides to comment on. Advice to Senior Management: Great job helping your employees grow and develop their career. Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

Market Development

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)

I worked at Express Scripts full-time for more than a year

Pros: Excellent Benefits, Leadership at the top was excellent Cons: Poor Leadership and Training in the position I was in. New manager had no clue about the industry. Before accepting a position with… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More

There are newer reviews on Express Scripts.

Worked for Express Scripts? Contribute to the Community!