There are newer employer reviews for Express Scripts

Assistant Project Manager

Former Employee - Assistant Project Manager
Former Employee - Assistant Project Manager

I worked at Express Scripts as a contractor for less than a year

Pros

Fast paced, organized, apart of something that is actually important

Cons

I was a contracted worker, and the way full time employees treat contracted workers is weird. I sat in a room with 2 other contracted workers totally separated from full time employees.

Upper management should work everyday in the office, having a manager that works remotely from home is a huge pain

753 Other Employee Reviews for Express Scripts (View Most Recent)

Really unprofessional organization

Current Employee - Corporate Finance  in  Saint Louis, MO
    Current Employee - Corporate Finance in Saint Louis, MO

I have been working at Express Scripts full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

Fitness Center, State of the art Office Buildings, Nice Cafeteria, covered parking, technology and facilities were all very good.

Cons

Poorly skilled leadership team. It is hard to fathom how this organization continues with the current crop of leaders on board. With few exceptions, senior staff and V.P.s of the company are incompetent. Performance management system that is arbitrary and abusive to colleagues. Zero communication of performance measures that drive incentive and pay.

Recognize when you are being part of the problem. Institute company-wide 360 degree feedback. Get rid of the forced rankings and commit to as much transparency regarding decision making as possible.

Terrible Experience

Former Employee - Business Analyst  in  Waukesha, WI
    Former Employee - Business Analyst in Waukesha, WI

I worked at Express Scripts as a contractor for less than a year

Pros

None, but maybe paid for full days when only working half days.

Cons

I have never been treated with less respect and harassed in which complaints were filed with contractor and managers, but were brushed under the rug and I was told my contract had ended the next day. No communication is an understatement as I had only met my manager about three times and as a group we were left in the dark for over three weeks without work to do. They claim they are a virtual company but nobody wants to help you when you reach out for work. Spend most phone calls being talked down to by account managers and others.

Communicate. It isn't hard. Learn to scout talent and not rely on awful contract agencies to hire people that have no idea how to operate computers. I can't stress enough how terrible of a company this is and they made a huge mistake by not having a plan for benefits migration from Medco to Express Scripts. This company will not survive if it continues to allow the current conditions in the workplace to continue.

There are newer employer reviews for Express Scripts

Worked for Express Scripts? Contribute to the Community!