Express Scripts

www.express-scripts.com

An IT Project Manager's Perspective

Senior IT Project Manager - Consultant (Former Employee) Saint Louis, MO

ProsThe IT group had a good attitude, the projects were interesting, and the office STL HQ office facilities were up-to-date. Also had a good worklife balance.

ConsToo many separate dept PMO processes which resulted in spending too much time navigating through all the governance red tape instead of using that time to deliver quality scope on-time and within budget and building a stable scalable IT platform environment.

Advice to Senior ManagementNeed to streamline the project & portfolio in-take, status reporting, and governance processes and get the CORRECT people with the right PM experience to drive it (not just a PMP cert--but have the practical/hands-on multi-year experience with ACTUALLY managing med-high complex projects or programs). Leadership need to listen to constructive input about what is TRULY required to deliver a scope initiative and have a faster PRO-ACTIVE decision turn-around response to that input instead of stalling to make a decision and then being re-active.

Current pharmacist

Rph Drone (Current Employee) Saint Louis, MO

I have been working at Express Scripts full-time for more than 5 years

Pros: Health benefits retirement program base pay package . Many good people and friendships… Cons: Horrible company to work for. They only care about numbers. Will spend millions to watch key strokes but forget about getting a new mouse pad.… Advice to Senior Management: You would find people far more productive with a small carrot. Use the biggest stick you can find and people will always… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

Working at express scripts for over a year, legacy medco employee for 10 years

Pharmacy Technician (Current Employee) Pittsburgh, PA

I have been working at Express Scripts full-time for more than 10 years

Pros: Still have a job. Good 401k plan. Cons: Pay freeze. Insurance premiums increased with higher deductible. You are expected to output over 100 scripts an hour or be put on a… Advice to Senior Management: Get realistic expectations. We are human beings, not machines. We helped you get that huge… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More
There are newer reviews on Express Scripts.

Worked for Express Scripts? Contribute to the Community!