There are newer employer reviews for Express Scripts

Merger not as bad as I anticipated

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee  in  Dublin, OH
Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Dublin, OH

I have been working at Express Scripts full-time for more than 10 years

Pros

Great co workers, great benefits,love what I do!!

Cons

ESI more demanding and they watch your every move,must be able to account for every moment in idle time. Makes it more stressful, but also makes us accountable. If we do our jobs we don't have to worry about job security.Recognition program now in place makes it nearly impossible to earn enough reward perk points to even redeem your reward points to get anything worth the wait. Miss the wow program. Raise wasnt as good as last year even though I did better overall than past years. Upper management keeps changing things just as we get adapted to it.

Really listen to those of us on the front lines talking calls and actually implement our ideas. Recognize employees on the lower tiers rather than always giving employee of the quarter to upper level personnel. We at the front lines are the ones who determine whether the company actually makes money!! Fix that by valuing us more and our company will flourish by leaps and bounds!!

759 Other Employee Reviews for Express Scripts (View Most Recent)

Sr. Manager

Former Employee - Anonymous Employee  in  Saint Louis, MO
    Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Saint Louis, MO

I worked at Express Scripts full-time for more than 5 years

Pros

Great performance, solid management, good reputation in the industry, company with a vision, tremendous growth

Cons

Can be a tough environment to work in, now that the company has grown a lot it doesn't seem to value employees as much, a corporate cold culture, seem a lot of people fired/leave,

Value your people more, I know you can get very talented people in the door but your employees need to feel appreciated and not dispensible

The patients are running the asylum!

Current Employee - Client Service  in  Franklin Lakes, NJ
    Current Employee - Client Service in Franklin Lakes, NJ

I have been working at Express Scripts full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

WFH option in some business units, decent pay and benefits. That's all, folks!

Cons

The merger has ruined this place. Pure h#*! on earth. If you are a postive person with a good outlook on life then I suggest you RUN far, far away. ESI will destroy your soul and age you very quickly. I've witnessed people literally crying at their desks (NJ offices). NO support from management, VERY long hours, unrealistic expectations, very high turnover, discriminatory practices, unethical behavior, alot of fishy things done behind the scenes, etc....If you want a good picture of what life is like at Express Scripts, I suggest you watch the film "Misery". Imagine you (potential EE) are the author, Paul Sheldon and Express Scripts is Kathy Bates. Like I said, RUN!

I was born at night, but not last night.

There are newer employer reviews for Express Scripts

Worked for Express Scripts? Contribute to the Community!