Express Scripts
www.express-scripts.com Saint Louis, MO 5000+ Employees

Merger not as bad as I anticipated

Dublin, OH

ProsGreat co workers, great benefits,love what I do!!

ConsESI more demanding and they watch your every move,must be able to account for every moment in idle time. Makes it more stressful, but also makes us accountable. If we do our jobs we don't have to worry about job security.Recognition program now in place makes it nearly impossible to earn enough reward perk points to even redeem your reward points to get anything worth the wait. Miss the wow program. Raise wasnt as good as last year even though I did better overall than past years. Upper management keeps changing things just as we get adapted to it.

Advice to Senior ManagementReally listen to those of us on the front lines talking calls and actually implement our ideas. Recognize employees on the lower tiers rather than always giving employee of the quarter to upper level personnel. We at the front lines are the ones who determine whether the company actually makes money!! Fix that by valuing us more and our company will flourish by leaps and bounds!!

Sr. Manager

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)
    Saint Louis, MO

I worked at Express Scripts full-time for more than 5 years

Pros: Great performance, solid management, good reputation in the industry, company… Cons: Can be a tough environment to work in, now that the company has grown a lot it… Advice to Senior Management: Value your people more, I know you can get very talented people… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

OK

Business Analyst (Current Employee)

I have been working at Express Scripts full-time

Pros: Flexible hours -peers are good people Cons: Management doesn't keep you in the loop Advice to Senior Management: cheaper isn't always better No, I would not recommend this company to a friend – I'm not optimistic about the outlook for this company… More
There are newer reviews on Express Scripts.

Worked for Express Scripts? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Express Scripts reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Express Scripts CEO George Paz. All reviews posted anonymously by Express Scripts employees.