There are newer employer reviews for Express Scripts

Not so much fun any more

Former Employee - Operations Supervisor
Former Employee - Operations Supervisor

I worked at Express Scripts full-time (More than 8 years)

Pros

The little people, the old management staff, customers, the drive in, hours, salary, benefits, friends that I made while I worked there.

Cons

Sr management doesn't have a grasp on how to handle the business, employee actually know how to do their jobs if you will let them do their jobs.
Environment,

Advice to Management

Listen to your employees we really do know what our jobs are better than you do!

0 reviews filtered by
  • Any Status

Sr. Manager

Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Saint Louis, MO
    Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Saint Louis, MO

I worked at Express Scripts full-time (More than 5 years)

Pros

Great performance, solid management, good reputation in the industry, company with a vision, tremendous growth

Cons

Can be a tough environment to work in, now that the company has grown a lot it doesn't seem to value employees as much, a corporate cold culture, seem a lot of people fired/leave,

Advice to Management

Value your people more, I know you can get very talented people in the door but your employees need to feel appreciated and not dispensible

2. Merger not as bad as I anticipated

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Dublin, OH
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Dublin, OH

I have been working at Express Scripts full-time (More than 10 years)

Pros

Great co workers, great benefits,love what I do!!

Cons

ESI more demanding and they watch your every move,must be able to account for every moment in idle time. Makes it more stressful, but also makes us accountable. If we do our jobs we don't have to worry about job security.Recognition program now in place makes it nearly impossible to earn enough reward perk points to even redeem your reward points to get anything worth the wait. Miss the wow program. Raise wasnt as good as last year even though I did better overall than past years. Upper management keeps changing things just as we get adapted to it.

Advice to Management

Really listen to those of us on the front lines talking calls and actually implement our ideas. Recognize employees on the lower tiers rather than always giving employee of the quarter to upper level personnel. We at the front lines are the ones who determine whether the company actually makes money!! Fix that by valuing us more and our company will flourish by leaps and bounds!!