Great Dead End Job

Current Employee - Left Blank B  in  Bloomington, MN
Current Employee - Left Blank B in Bloomington, MN

I have been working at Express Scripts full-time for more than 8 years

Pros

stability of company. drug coverage on insurance id very good

Cons

Salary average, rest of insurance package is average.job growth does no exist, As a night time worker no perks (shift pay). Lack of staffing requires you to beg coworkers to cover so you can take pto. Call in sick and you are asked to cover your shift by working from home.

Offer some perk's to offshifts. As an IT worker with a few decades of experience you may want to offer some training opportunities

Other Reviews for Express Scripts

Not so much fun any more

Former Employee - Operations Supervisor
    Former Employee - Operations Supervisor

I worked at Express Scripts full-time for more than 8 years

Pros

The little people, the old management staff, customers, the drive in, hours, salary, benefits, friends that I made while I worked there.

Cons

Sr management doesn't have a grasp on how to handle the business, employee actually know how to do their jobs if you will let them do their jobs.
    Environment,

Listen to your employees we really do know what our jobs are better than you do!

Merger not as bad as I anticipated

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee  in  Dublin, OH
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Dublin, OH

I have been working at Express Scripts full-time for more than 10 years

Pros

Great co workers, great benefits,love what I do!!

Cons

ESI more demanding and they watch your every move,must be able to account for every moment in idle time. Makes it more stressful, but also makes us accountable. If we do our jobs we don't have to worry about job security.Recognition program now in place makes it nearly impossible to earn enough reward perk points to even redeem your reward points to get anything worth the wait. Miss the wow program. Raise wasnt as good as last year even though I did better overall than past years. Upper management keeps changing things just as we get adapted to it.

Really listen to those of us on the front lines talking calls and actually implement our ideas. Recognize employees on the lower tiers rather than always giving employee of the quarter to upper level personnel. We at the front lines are the ones who determine whether the company actually makes money!! Fix that by valuing us more and our company will flourish by leaps and bounds!!

There are newer employer reviews for Express Scripts.

Worked for Express Scripts? Contribute to the Community!