Express Scripts
www.express-scripts.com Saint Louis, MO 5000+ Employees

Challenging, Exciting, Changes,Overworked, Fairly Compensated

Customer Support Specialist (Current Employee)
Saint Louis, MO

ProsFlexible work environment, numerous work at home positions available, casual dress code, fair bonus program, can carry a good portion of Paid Time Off balance forward each calendar year, career growth opportunities exist if you are a stellar employee. Very professional team members. I benefit greatly from the college compensation program which is offered to all full time employees.

ConsWould like to see a bit more diversity in the work place. Work life balance a bit difficult because high weekly work hours are the set expectation of most employees. Customer service reps's could use more training and orientation. Expect that you learn the job very quickly. Would like to see more training programs.

Not so much fun any more

Operations Supervisor (Former Employee)

I worked at Express Scripts full-time for more than 8 years

Pros: The little people, the old management staff, customers, the drive in,… Cons: Sr management doesn't have a grasp on how to handle the business, employee actually… Advice to Senior Management: Listen to your employees we really do know what our… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More

Heartbreaking

Liberty Lake, WA

I have been working at Express Scripts full-time for more than 3 years

Pros: Vacation time is really good, at least on the Legacy… Cons: Upper management does not care at all about the employees. Everything is about numbers, to the point where it's detrimental to our customers. … Advice to Senior Management: Listen to us. You may say you do, and that there's an open door policy, but that is a fallacy. We know how… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend – I'm not optimistic about the outlook for this company… More
There are newer reviews on Express Scripts.

Worked for Express Scripts? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Express Scripts reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Express Scripts CEO George Paz. All reviews posted anonymously by Express Scripts employees.