Express Scripts
www.express-scripts.com Saint Louis, MO 5000+ Employees

Merger has killed moral

Registered Nurse (Current Employee)

ProsWork from home option,holidays. Good job to get your feet wet to learn about coporate politics. Learned alot about politics.

ConsDo not hire per their own job description, micromanagement, do not value hard working employees who have proven results, do not value education or experience. If you are the type who does not know anyone or socialize outside of work with their peers you will not go far.

Advice to Senior ManagementPlease listen and communicate with employees. Treat everyone as equals do not judge by what others say let the work and numbers speak. Look at qualifications and research that person before you advance because the employees can do some digging too.

excited for the future

Staff Pharmacist (Current Employee)
    Fort Worth, TX

I have been working at Express Scripts full-time for more than 3 years

Pros: has great schedule opportunities; has an excellent work environment; offers good benefits including tuition reimbursement… Cons: lots of change coming with the new combined company can be tough if you… Advice to Senior Management: spread the wealth... happy to hear that bonuses are coming… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

Customer Determination Represtative

Customer Service Representative (Former Employee)
    Irving, TX

I worked at Express Scripts full-time

Pros: This company allowed their reps to work from home Cons: This company does a lot of lay offs Advice to Senior Management: None No, I would not recommend this company to a friend – I'm not optimistic about the outlook for this company… More
There are newer reviews on Express Scripts.

Worked for Express Scripts? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Express Scripts reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Express Scripts CEO George Paz. All reviews posted anonymously by Express Scripts employees.