Express Scripts

www.express-scripts.com
There are newer employer reviews for Express Scripts

Professional, compassionate and customer focused are my descriptions for Express Scripts.

Current Employee - Compliance Analyst in Franklin Lakes, NJ
Current Employee - Compliance Analyst in Franklin Lakes, NJ

I have been working at Express Scripts full-time (more than 3 years)

Pros

Family oriented, Customer Service and Employee focused. Flexibility in core hours and communicative.

Cons

Due to merger there are growing pains. Allow could be reviewed as a con in this economy a stable organization.

Continue to keep staff updated to changes

931 Other Employee Reviews for Express Scripts (View Most Recent)

I was a Customer Care Rep.

Former Employee - Customer Service Representative in Saint Marys, GA
    Former Employee - Customer Service Representative in Saint Marys, GA

I worked at Express Scripts full-time (more than a year)

Pros

Great work environment, Ability to grow professionally, Very employee friendly, Great training for the job.

Cons

Management is very matter of fact when it came to personal issues......

Left terribly disappointed after 10+ years

Former Employee - Senior Eligibility Analyst in Saint Louis, MO
    Former Employee - Senior Eligibility Analyst in Saint Louis, MO

I worked at Express Scripts full-time (more than 10 years)

Pros

Good health benefits, vacation time, decent compensation and great co-workers.

Cons

Express Scripts (ESI) used to be a nice place to work. The company was very employee oriented and we were able to have fun while still getting work accomplished. The morale began sliding dramatically as department management changed due to being over stressed and overworked. Outsourcing became more popular which in turn brought layoffs. The fun employee appreciation activities stopped at a company level and care for employees completely went out the window. Anyone who has worked at ESI for any amount of time (at least in Eligibility) is completely deflated and in fear of losing their job. There is absolutely no work/life balance either. When I left ESI, I was working a minimum of 60 hours every week while being a salary employee (no overtime pay) and absolutely no appreciation for the extra work.
    Cons: no work/life balance, lack of care for employees (feel like just a number), terrible training (for new & existing employees, lack of job knowledge by management, extremely high stress

Value you employees and recognize them for a job well done. Do everything possible to retain employees who have vast job knowledge. Stop outsourcing jobs to other countries while laying off US employees. Bring back some employee appreciation activities at the company level.

There are newer employer reviews for Express Scripts