Express Scripts
www.express-scripts.com Saint Louis, MO 5000+ Employees

Great company with many opportunities for advancement

Account Manager (Current Employee)
Tempe, AZ

I have been working at Express Scripts full-time for more than 5 years

ProsVery generous health benefits, tuition reimbursement, 401k match. At the management level there are team building offsite events and many opportunities to win prizes (trips, electronics, etc.)

ConsDuring 2013 we have been working on a major upgrade and merger. Due to this some departments have had to work extended hours and more hectic schedules. However, this is to be expected from any company experiencing rapid growth.

Advice to Senior ManagementHourly employees often feel more frustration in the career track levels, however, once in salary positions there seems to be much better job satisfaction.

good to start your work experience hear

Customer Service Representative (Current Employee)
Orlando, FL

I have been working at Express Scripts full-time for less than a year

Pros: work from home, casual dress code, great benefits Cons: east Orlando, low pay, café too expensive no good selections Advice to Senior Management: stop being so strict with employees Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

People are racists there. Stupid people that try to conspire.

Customer Service Representative (Former Employee)
Byfield, MA

I worked at Express Scripts full-time for more than a year

Pros: None, people there are the most horrid humans. Cons: Terrible place, no good reviews at all. Advice to Senior Management: None there are better places to work . No, I would not recommend this company to a friend – I'm not optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

There are newer reviews on Express Scripts.

Worked for Express Scripts? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Express Scripts reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Express Scripts CEO George Paz. All reviews posted anonymously by Express Scripts employees.