Express Scripts
www.express-scripts.com Saint Louis, MO 5000+ Employees

now i know i'm not crazy

Prosa job, time off accrues immediatly

Conshmmm, let me see, employees compensated below market rates, promotions going to friends even if they are not qualified, people who try to do above and beyond are picked at by tech leads and if you report the harrassment you are marked for life.

Advice to Senior ManagementRealize that Express is now rated the second worst place to work behind Dish for a reason, fix the problems so that next year Express doesn't come in first in the employee survey of worst companies to work for. Popsicles, popcorn and candy do not take the place of raises or dealing with employees being harrassed.

Not a good company

Pharmacy Service Representative (Current Employee)
    Fort Worth, TX

I have been working at Express Scripts full-time for more than a year

Pros: There's nothing I can think off that it satisfy me working with this company because ever since… Cons: They all care about to meet your numbers just like in manufacturing… Advice to Senior Management: Promote camaraderie. No, I would not recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

In general, this was a good place to work.

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)

I worked at Express Scripts full-time for more than 10 years

Pros: There were a lot of very experienced employees (many from… Cons: If you're not physically located in St. Louis, your job… Advice to Senior Management: Evaluate your talent and systems before de-stabilizing the Company. No, I would not recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More
There are newer reviews on Express Scripts.

Worked for Express Scripts? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Express Scripts reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Express Scripts CEO George Paz. All reviews posted anonymously by Express Scripts employees.