Express Scripts

Strategy

Intern (Former Employee)
Saint Louis, MO

I worked at Express Scripts

ProsIt was a great summer, and I think the program was wonderful. They really want your to actively engage with your group and respect and want your opinions.

ConsReally IT based in the intern program in numbers--they overtake everything. Yet, the intern program really wants more kids from better schools so this should improve. The company is kind of a by the book model.

Advice to Senior ManagementI would say catch up with your growth--but its a great company and a whole lot of fun. They need to realize how fast theire growing.

All work and no fun.

Claims Analyst (Former Employee)
Bloomington, MN

I worked at Express Scripts

Pros: I enjoyed the fact that I was helping customers. That my… Cons: No communicain between floor staff and management. Not honest with staff. One day everyone reeived an email. Peope were told to go to one… Advice to Senior Management: Communicate with staff. No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More

Good Coworkers, Low Job Security

Senior Java Programmer (Former Employee)
Saint Louis, MO

I worked at Express Scripts

Pros: My coworkers were generally good to be around and I… Cons: Sudden and massive layoffs and project cancellations, last minute changes that… Advice to Senior Management: Fire everyone who has anything to do with IT management and start over with people who have absolutely nothing to do with… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More

There are newer reviews on Express Scripts.

Worked for Express Scripts? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Express Scripts reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Express Scripts CEO George Paz. All reviews posted anonymously by Express Scripts employees.