Express Scripts

www.express-scripts.com

Director at Express Scripts

Director (Former Employee) Saint Louis, MO

ProsTo some extent, Express Scripts is a "meritocracy," work hard, get promoted. ALL the offices are the same size and there are no assigned parking spaces, no matter what level. This may seem petty, but its an important aspect of the culture. Bonuses can be lucrative based on company performance.

ConsExpress Scripts is a very political place to work. At a certain level, employees spend a significant amount of time managing PERCEPTIONS of themselves and their performance, as opposed to their actual performance and outcomes.

Advice to Senior ManagementLeadership should consider the effects of the performance evaluation system, especially the impact is has on the achievement of "real work."

Prior Authorization Representative

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)

I worked at Express Scripts

Pros: Lots of Hours Decent Pay Cons: Horrible training No work-life balance More

Could be worse, could be a lot better!

Salaried Employee (Current Employee) Saint Louis, MO

I have been working at Express Scripts full-time for more than a year

Pros: Decent pay and health insurance coverage. Fast paced, growing company. Opportunities… Cons: Company grew too fast and doesn't have policies in place. Lack of work life… Advice to Senior Management: Quit justifying and explaining away all negative reviews and feedback. Actually listen to employees and make some changes… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More
There are newer reviews on Express Scripts.

Worked for Express Scripts? Contribute to the Community!