Exsurgo

www.exsurgo-group.com

Cut throat, hire and fire culture - definitely not recommended

Recruitment Consultant (Former Employee) London, England (UK)

ProsGood location if you'd like to work in the very centre of London.
Social office environment.

ConsI have worked in a few recruitment agencies and Exsurgo's hire and fire culture is second to none, they literally treat people like cattle, bringing in high numbers of new graduate/first time recruiters in order to quickly get rid of 8 out of 10. This approach is appalling, as they do not give some of the newbies a chance to learn the trade and then perform up to speed.

This goes not only to entry level recruits, as during my time there many of the experienced recruiters, who have been working there for anything from 8 months to 2 years, were easily disposed of after a slower month in their billings.

The company shows no loyalty to their employees and treats them as a quickly disposable element that can be easily exchanged.

Please be careful if you are considering a career at Exsurgo, as you might be left searching for work again sooner than you might expect it.

It's better to get involved with an employer who will train you properly and give you the necessary support and confidence which will allow you to succeed.

In addition to the above Exsurgo has a strict KPI management style and monitors your every move, you will be questioned on every step you make and will have interrogation style one to ones every week.

Their commission structure is also below their competitors and doesn't offer great earnings.

Advice to Senior ManagementChange your management style, believe in your employees, hire and fire is not a good approach.

Very poorly run business

Senior Consultant (Current Employee) London, England (UK)

I have been working at Exsurgo full-time for more than a year

Pros: Strong financial backing, good location. Cons: As a senior recruiter I was surprised at the aggressive nature of this business and micro-management of all employees even up to manager level. You… Advice to Senior Management: You need to trust your employees and be more flexible… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More
There are newer reviews on Exsurgo.

Worked for Exsurgo? Contribute to the Community!