Extended Stay America

www.extendedstayamerica.com

Love the Company!

Team Lead, Front Desk Staff (Former Employee) Arlington, TX

ProsOne of the best things about working here was the sense of team work and community that was instilled throughout the entire staff and regional management. The compensation is fair, and opportunity for growth abounds!

ConsCustomers sometimes disagree with property policies. When you are attempting to check in a guest late at night this can be a little stressful/scary.

Advice to Senior ManagementKeep your front desk staff fully trained with the latest customer service strategies, and keep your housekeepers/maintenance staff involved and motivated with customer review card raffles or suggestion raffles.

No two days are ever the same, with any guests.

Guest Service Representative (Current Employee) Birmingham, AL

I have been working at Extended Stay America full-time for more than 8 years

Pros: The clean environment and able to work at your own… Cons: Overworked staff. When no managers are available to cover, other… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

No support and little appreciation

Hotel Manager (Former Employee)

I worked at Extended Stay America full-time for more than 3 years

Pros: Not much to report as the company is looking out… Cons: After the company decided to go public they cut jobs and would only allow part time hiring to avoid paying healthcare. They do not… Advice to Senior Management: Show appreciation to the hourly staff and allow more support in giving them the tools… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More
There are newer reviews on Extended Stay America.

Worked for Extended Stay America? Contribute to the Community!