Extendicare Health Services
www.extendicareus.com Milwaukee, WI 150 to 499 Employees

CNA's here get treated very badly......

CNA (Current Employee)
Coeur d'Alene, ID

I have been working at Extendicare Health Services

ProsThey work with your school schedule if you are in college

ConsManagement makes promises they don't keep. There is a lot of gossip, backstabbing and two faced people. Moral is low and staff are unhappy and miserable.

Advice to Senior ManagementStop treating your staff like crap. We deserve respect and dignity just like the residents. Direct Care Staff are the reason the residents want to be in the facility, not because of management.

Steady job; decent benefits; poor moral

Milwaukee, WI

I have been working at Extendicare Health Services full-time for more than 5 years

Pros: I've worked with the company for a few years--greatly enjoyed and recommended the company in previous departments and positions. The starting pay is decent compared… Cons: The moral in certain departments is absolutely terrible--poor leadership from certain managers… Advice to Senior Management: The attitudes you bring to the table trickle down to the staff---treat others as you would… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More

Politics

CNA (Current Employee)
Milwaukee, WI

I have been working at Extendicare Health Services part-time for more than 5 years

Pros: This company provides a needed service to the community. They offer a… Cons: There is alot of office politics played at the Corporate office. Advancement is based on who you know and if they like you, not… Advice to Senior Management: Be respectful and courteous to your team. Acknowledge their accompliments and treat each employee… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More

There are newer reviews on Extendicare Health Services.

Worked for Extendicare Health Services? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Extendicare Health Services reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Extendicare Health Services CEO Timothy L. Lukenda. All reviews posted anonymously by Extendicare Health Services employees.