Extensis Group

www.extensisgroup.com
  www.extensisgroup.com
There are newer employer reviews for Extensis Group

Great company to work for

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Woodbridge, NJ

I have been working at Extensis Group full-time (more than an year)

Pros

Company is growing and it is an exciting place to be

Cons

Space is limited, need to expand

continue to focus on internal and external growth

Extensis Group Response

Aug 26, 2014Strategic Talent Acquisition Manager

Extensis recently opened a brand-new, dedicated sales office (~2500 SF) and is currently undergoing construction for an additional ~2500 SF of office space in our corporate HQ in Woodbridge, NJ ... More

6 Other Employee Reviews for Extensis Group (View Most Recent)

Dynamic Environment

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Woodbridge, NJ

I have been working at Extensis Group full-time (more than an year)

Pros

What and amazing group of people that care about their clients. The teams work together to provide resolution. Career oreinted. A lot of people here with significant tenure. Great place to work

Cons

Running out of space, need to realign the cubicles.

Extensis Group Response

Aug 26, 2014Strategic Talent Acquisition Manager

Not sure if they know

Current Employee - Sales Representative in Woodbridge, NJ
    Current Employee - Sales Representative in Woodbridge, NJ

I have been working at Extensis Group

Pros

Nice people on the service side. They take their jobs seriously. The PEO industry is a good idea for businesses from a human resource side (administrative).

Cons

Managment likes to push people out. As a company, they service small businesses and push the idea that they are a local firm. However, if you are going to work with SMB - you must be in front of them as much as possible. The company put themselves in this elite catagory. "We don't want people to think we have nothing to do".

Not a model that will help get your name out. Especially going up against huge companies like ADP and Administaff. Who, it is worth mentioning, have much better resources and can do the job overall much better than Extensis Group. They may be cheap - but you do get what you pay for.

Anyone who has worked with SMB before - don't expect to prospect as you always have. It is an inside sales job. They company only wants a face-to-face meeting maybe once. The rest is over the phone. It is too much of an emotionally charged offering for almost every meeting to be on the phone. Especially expressing a value prop of "We are close to your company, so if you ever need us we are at your door."

Again, be prepared to be inside for this sales job - and if you have any ideas...you will be pushed out. No matter how well you can sell it.

For their sake, I hope they stop calling it an outside sales job. They sell you on that fact at the beginning and then you get there and it is not the case. They say - "We sell the small companies that ADP and Administaff won't take." They don't. It costs more for them to service it. They were set to get a 12% increase for their service from Aetna. They passed on an 18% increase to their clients. Not ethical at all.

There is so much that they need to work on to improve the business - but I doubt they will do it. Again, nice people on the service side, but sales needs a true reality check. I wish them luck.

There are newer employer reviews for Extensis Group