Exterran
www.exterran.com Houston, TX 5000+ Employees

Director

I have been working at Exterran full-time for more than 5 years

ProsVery proactive Executive Leadership with a solid approach to reducing cost and improving financial performance. Solid moral values and ethic approach to business. Diverse ethnic employee base and better approach to employee engagement within this last year. Better employee programs since the new CEO took charge of the company.

ConsInsufficient investment in Career path development for valued employees. Weak succession planning.

Advice to Senior ManagementImprove travel policy for Business Class qualification when flight travel exceed 8 hours nonstop legs. Improve vacation rollover policy to payout option for vacation surplus. Improve strategic training and training budgets to improve workforce knowledge in areas that raise the core competences of key personnel. Improve Career path strategy.

A good place to work. I have the opportunity to do make suggestions that are actually implemented.

Houston, TX

I have been working at Exterran full-time for more than 3 years

Pros: Hard working employees that truly like their jobs and care… Cons: Projects could be managed better. Advice to Senior Management: Company is headed in the right direction with the new… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

Industry Leader in Compression

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)

I worked at Exterran

Pros: People, Middle Management, Good cohesive teams. Cons: Upper Management, too many investment bankers making rash decisions Advice to Senior Management: Get people who know the business not investment bankers. Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

There are newer reviews on Exterran.

Worked for Exterran? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Exterran reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Exterran CEO D. Bradley Childers. All reviews posted anonymously by Exterran employees.