Exterro

www.exterro.com
  www.exterro.com
There are newer employer reviews for Exterro

An AMAZING company to be a part of!!!

Current Employee - Manager in Portland, OR
Current Employee - Manager in Portland, OR

I have been working at Exterro full-time (more than 3 years)

Pros

- The vision
 - The people
 - The activities
 - The clients
 - The fun
 - We are family
 - We strive for excellence
 - We are on fire to achieve something better each day
 - We are a team
 - We operate cross-functionally
 - We embrace learning opportunities
 - We are empower
 - The opportunity to contribute
 - A place that fosters all levels of contribution
 - A place to learn and grow a career
 - A place to apply your potential and experience
 - Exterro is focused on a vision greater than themselves in the service of our customers.
 - Exterro is innovative and adaptive
 - Exterro is invested

Cons

I cannot report any cons worthy of note. The reality is companies are made by everyone involved and this company is made up of fantastically talented and able people making a dream a reality on a daily basis for the market we serve. I am honored to be a part of it.

Keep up the great work - I love it here! I am excited for what you're doing and where we're headed. I am proud to work hard for you and am thankful for the opportunity to experience the lifelong and evolving journey of excellence.

20 Other Employee Reviews for Exterro (View Most Recent)

Don't Work Here

Former Employee - N/A in Portland, OR
    Former Employee - N/A in Portland, OR

I worked at Exterro full-time (less than an year)

Pros

The kitchen/breakroom was nice. There's plenty of parking. It's an easy drive to the office from I-5 and 217. Most of the staff are from India which creates a very pleasant multicultural work environment.

Cons

Everyone is protective of their job space and in constant fear of losing their job. No one is allowed to know anything that's going on. They pay their employees very little and control them using intimidation. The turnover is, not suprisingly, very high. Most of the engineering staff is in India. This creates a 24/7 mindset about the workday. They expect everyone to work excessive amounts of overtime.

Stop posting fake "reviews" on this site.

Exterro is a good employer.

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Portland, OR
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Portland, OR

I have been working at Exterro full-time (more than an year)

Pros

These are the pros that I have found while working at Exterro. The employee relations are good. The approachability of management and ability to have open conversations with the executive team is great. That there is fair treatment for all employees and candidates is a pro for me. They care about diversity and champion that. I enjoy that there are prospects for advancement within the company. Whether you want to change departments or just grow in your own field, Exterro is very open to that. It is a growing business, they are constantly trying to support their employees and create a fun workplace that fosters creativity and work-life balance.

Cons

Exterro is a place where individual that want to succeed, do. It is not the place for you if you don’t like working or building something together. The people here work very close with each other and enjoy collaboration.

There are newer employer reviews for Exterro