There are newer employer reviews for Extra Help

It has been fast paced, exciting, and time well spent.

Current Employee - Business Development (Payroll Sales) in Saint Louis, MO
Current Employee - Business Development (Payroll Sales) in Saint Louis, MO

I have been working at Extra Help

Pros

We're the perfect size company. We have the capabilities to do everything that our national competitors do (Processing, State/Fed Tax Filing, Timekeeping, Job Costing, etc. etc.) only BETTER. Reason being... we're not so large that we require a 1-800 # with an automated system. Each of our clients have a dedicated processor who they can contact directly with any questions or needs. The PERSONAL touch and customer service that we're able to provide our clients make selling our services easy. There's a great company culture, an awesome group of hard working people who work hard. The owner/management are great leaders who have expectations of their team, lead by example, and both recognize and reward hard work and dedication.

Cons

I wouldn't consider it a con, however, it is something that some ma see as a draw back. The company is growing at a fast rate and there are things changing all the time. While the changes are all for the better, I know a lot of people can't deal with change very well.

Advice to Management

Excited for everything ahead of the EH team!

0 reviews filtered by
  • Any Status
  1. As the company continues to grow, we continue to add staff and opportunities

I have been working at Extra Help

Pros

Ability to please potential clients by flexible pricing and decision making

Cons

Growth has been challenging for all but we have worked hard at training and consistency within the offices.

Advice to Management

Keep working on training for all staff and hiring more people to help us grow that can bring our team to a higher level.

2. Up and Coming company

I have been working at Extra Help

Pros

Some of the best reasons to work at Extra Help is the ability to define your future. Extra Help has expanded in the last 3 years to the Edwardsville area and just recently opened an office in downtown St. Louis. We have the ability to provide not only employment services to our clients but also payroll services and HR services. This is a company that cares about its clients and looks for ways to help them grow their businesses.

Cons

If there is a con for Extra Help it is the fact that this is a smaller company and the training program is one that you have to do a lot of self directed training.

Advice to Management

Work on formalizing procedures as the business continues to expand in the St. Louis and Metro East market. Continue to hire great people!