Exxon Mobil
www.exxonmobil.com Irving, TX 5000+ Employees

Great until they left the US market.

Field Systems Specialist (Former Employee)
Phoenix, AZ

I worked at Exxon Mobil full-time for more than 8 years

ProsGood compensation, room to grow if interested in management. Very structured but still open to new ideas. Very good safety culture.

ConsBig company inertia. It was difficult to find out what kind of opportunities there were in other divisions. Rating and ranking seemed arbitrary at times.

Advice to Senior ManagementKeep doing what you are doing. The only thing I would change would be the paths to other opportunities inside the company. I worked for the CORS division which no longer exists in the US so this may not be an issue anymore.

Nice place to work

Electronic Tech (Former Employee)
Florham Park, NJ

I worked at Exxon Mobil full-time for more than 8 years

Pros: Challenging,dynamic place to work Dynamic Good advancement opportunities Cons: Hard to get hired and a lot of Nepotism Advice to Senior Management: Keep chugging No, I would not recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

Excellent internships- real work, great assimilation and networking

Procurement (Former Employee)
Houston, TX

I worked at Exxon Mobil as an intern for less than a year

Pros: As an intern, your work is as valuable as everyone else's. You have the tools you need to learn… Cons: Big corporations can be extremely slow and procedural. Expect simple tasks to take… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

There are newer reviews on Exxon Mobil.

Worked for Exxon Mobil? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Exxon Mobil reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Exxon Mobil CEO Rex W. Tillerson. All reviews posted anonymously by Exxon Mobil employees.