ExxonMobil
www.exxonmobil.com Irving, TX 5000+ Employees

Senior Financial Analyst

Senior Financial Analyst (Former Employee)
Fairfax, VA

ProsSome of the best Benefits and Salary in the industry (and entire private sector).

ConsVery cut throat. "UP or OUT" mentality. You're ranked against your peers and the bottom 15-20% are pushed out the door. No work/life balance at all. Be ready to work 50+ hours per week.

Advice to Senior ManagementTake a look at the corporate culture you're creating. If you don't want top talent to jump ship after 3-5 years, look at making some culture changes. You're losing a long term talent battle.

Analyst, EM Gas and Power Marketing

I have been working at ExxonMobil full-time for more than a year

Pros: Good salary, job stability, Houston is an affordable city. … Cons: Inconsistent hiring practices, very political, bad middle-management. This is a place where you are hired for life, and it shows in the behavior of… Advice to Senior Management: Not every good employee is a good manager. Promote intelligently. Learn how to fire… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More

Good working environment

Research Engineer (Former Employee)
    Texas, GA

I worked at ExxonMobil part-time for more than a year

Pros: People were nice and the environment was friendly to new grads. The management structure… Cons: The company is less focused on the care of the environment and the… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More
There are newer reviews on ExxonMobil.

Worked for ExxonMobil? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at ExxonMobil reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for ExxonMobil CEO Rex W. Tillerson. All reviews posted anonymously by ExxonMobil employees.