ExxonMobil

www.exxonmobil.com

The truth about Exxon.

Electrician (Current Employee)

ProsExxon is a profit driven company. They will retain, develop, and promote to maximize profit potential . If you can attain that level of thinking, then Exxon is a great company. The goal is to find where your talents will be used to the fullest.

ConsEven though you hear the lip service of Exxon being family friendly, the company is only to the point where it makes money. The second downside is you see a lot of management people who should not be in their position or they are so burned out that they can no longer handle the stress that comes along with the job.

Advice to Senior ManagementThe compnay must recruit better wage employees and train or replace management employees. Also, the company needs to kick the unions out.

Good pay but lack of promoton opportunity!

Exploration Analyst (Current Employee) Melbourne (Australia)

I have been working at ExxonMobil

Pros: Good benefit, job security, good brand name, I guess if you… Cons: You will never get promoted if you can't make yourself the "chosen" one within 3 years. Very… Advice to Senior Management: Top down communication need to be better channeled. The company is too slow. Need to change the organisational… More

the travel is exciting and the money is great

Supervisor (Current Employee)

I have been working at ExxonMobil

Pros: The travel is adventurous. The time-off is great. The money… Cons: Have to remember about 20 different passwords for various systems. When we do have to go into… Advice to Senior Management: Keep doing what you are doing. You run an organization that… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More
There are newer reviews on ExxonMobil.

Worked for ExxonMobil? Contribute to the Community!