There are newer employer reviews for ExxonMobil

Great company & great opportunity

Former Intern - Human Resources Intern in Houston, TX
Former Intern - Human Resources Intern in Houston, TX

I worked at ExxonMobil as an intern (less than a year)

Pros

Compensation is top notch, very structured developmental opportunities, collaborative and passionate employees to work with and management who give their time and interest into your projects.

Cons

This was my first foray into the corporate world and since this is a very high performing company, my 3 month internship was rather intense at times; however, in retrospect, it made me a better person.

reviews filtered by
  1. Always receiving on the job, classroom and computer training! Love my job!

Current Employee - Multi-skilled Technician in Port Allen, LA
    Current Employee - Multi-skilled Technician in Port Allen, LA

I have been working at ExxonMobil full-time (less than a year)

Pros

Great hours, training, benefits, coworkers, bosses and team work. I have only been there two months but so far I am so excited that I have found a place I can see myself retiring.

Cons

Very behind on technology for employers. Flip phones and paper logs are below Exxon's level. Much needed updating for terminals and means of completing "paper work". Still tracking time using Excel spreadsheet instead of using a website time keeper.

Continue to stay in touch with the ground level employees. You're doing a great job. Don't be scared to to listen to the FLSs. They are very in touch with the work groups and have a great relationship with them.

2. A great opportunity

Current Employee - Environmental Advisor in Beaumont, TX
    Current Employee - Environmental Advisor in Beaumont, TX

I have been working at ExxonMobil full-time (less than a year)

Pros

Plenty of people to do the job and willing to do things right. The company will make the resources available to do things correctly.

Cons

Very specialized in duties. Almost like an assembly line. Very hard to see the big picture of where your job fits into the whole.

Provide the employees some some room to work. While there may be some money saved in putting people in a rabbit hutch, it does not improve efficiency.

There are newer employer reviews for ExxonMobil