Eye Care Centers of America

www.ecca.com

It sucks I'd you aren't buddies with your manager or TD

Eyewear Specialist (Current Employee)

ProsDuring busy seasons even with a smaller base rate you can get hired quick and easy and make bigger paychecks.

ConsYou all get paid different rates depending if know someone or not and they hire over you externally. Both the unstable Scheduling sucks and slow seasons suck and greatly affect your pay and number of work hours.

Advice to Senior ManagementDo more of your own work so the ones under you can actually meet or exceed those ridiculously high sales quota.
Also pay more fairly and you would have lower turnover rates and not have to train or give new people experience to take elsewhere and save you're company money.

Good opportunity when first job

I have been working at Eye Care Centers of America

Pros: decent pay and flexible hours Cons: pay could be better than it is More

Company that does not encourage true customer service.

Eyewear Specialist (Current Employee)

I have been working at Eye Care Centers of America

Pros: They do pay a little bit better than some of the… Cons: There are too many downsides to working at Eye Care Centers of America. It is not worth… Advice to Senior Management: Learn how to treat employees fairly and don't criticize them to other employees. Do not take off and hide to go to meetings or… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More

There are newer reviews on Eye Care Centers of America.

Worked for Eye Care Centers of America? Contribute to the Community!