Eyemart Express

eyemartexpress.com

don't be fooled.

Current Employee - Lab Tech
Current Employee - Lab Tech

Pros

Cheap benefits thats is about it

Cons

Was lied to in my interview as well as all the other lab techs. Ok in the interview if you are interviewing for a lab tech position they explain that you and the retail sales make the same. NOT true. You see you incentives are Split by the number of plp that work there my store is split nine ways. In the Interview they tell you you get the total avg of what a Retail sales person makes as far as incentive. that is a total lie You avg about 60 bucks every two weeks for a 20k a week store, retail avg 150 - 200. If you want to work at eye mart work retail sales.. one more thing they say you avg 2-3 dollars a hour but its more like max .75 retail avg 3-4

Stop screwing plp over.

Other reviews for Eyemart Express

head of lab

Current Employee - Lab Manager
    Current Employee - Lab Manager

Pros

always busy and a steady paycheck. the pressure of a big corporation is not there as much as other bigger companies or even doctor owned businesses.

Cons

It is always busy and the clients are not the smartest in the world. not as high tech with selling of glasses.

adding smaller management roles that are important like lead techs with keys and lead sales tech with keys and codes. reward hard workers with certified roles and extra incentives to want success

Great

Current Employee - Store General Manager  in  Iowa City, IA
    Current Employee - Store General Manager in Iowa City, IA

Pros

I love Eyemart been with them along time! I love my customers and my job! I love adjusting glasses and knowing the satisfaction they have leaving feeling happy!

Cons

I have no cons! Sorry that the past employees feel the way they feel!

I'm a manager and love it!

There are newer employer reviews for Eyemart Express.

Worked for Eyemart Express? Contribute to the Community!