Eze Castle Integration

www.eci.com
  www.eci.com
There are newer employer reviews for Eze Castle Integration

Company that cared for me when needed.

Current Employee - Systems Engineer (Field) in New York, NY
Current Employee - Systems Engineer (Field) in New York, NY

I have been working at Eze Castle Integration

Pros

I am a current employee who has been with the firm for a little over a year. I've learned so much, especially from the senior technical staff. I am prompted to write about the last 4 months where I had a medical issue to deal with. The benefits really made it easy to get my treatment, more importantly, my manager in addition to my coworkers were extremely understanding of the time I needed to take and me getting better. I am very greatfull for being a part of this family.

Cons

The company is in super growth mode and it's hard being in the field without a desk in the office. Get more lockers for the field guys.

You've really helped me and my family especially during a tough personal time. Thanks for not only the benefits but the personal support.

42 Other Employee Reviews for Eze Castle Integration (View Most Recent)

Great company to work for an energetic feel and google atmosphere

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in New York, NY
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

I have been working at Eze Castle Integration

Pros

The company has experienced some great growth in the recent years. Its been fun to be part of this and more importantly having my ideas be heard and acted on. I have been promoted 2 times since I joined the company. I always feel challenged in my role and have been rewarded financially which is always a great thing!

Cons

It can be demanding. This company is all about providing outstanding service to hedge funds managers. These type of companies / people can be hard to please. In fact, its been the most demanding customers I have ever dealt with in my career. If you can't handle the heat stay out of the kitchen!

The leadership seems to be solid they have managed the growth of the company very well over the years. I would like to see them more active with the employees.

The best job I ever had

Current Employee - Manager in New York, NY
    Current Employee - Manager in New York, NY

I have been working at Eze Castle Integration

Pros

Work hard, play hard. Its the best consulting company in the Finance space. These guys are not only the largest (Global) company but also the Market LEADERS! They dictate what technology practices are delivered the Hedge Funds. Every want to be competitor tried to copy or mimic all of their services and products.

Cons

Some of the ex employees are salty and were let go because of poor performance and calling sick, and/or being bad employees. Don't listent to a few bad seeds, the market has shown how great Eze Castle is. Who else brings in the entire company into NYC for one of the best holiday celebrations in the world! The literally gave away over 30 gifts, LCDS, Ipads, and 2 round trips around the world!

I think some bad employees get too many chances. Let the bad apples go quicker.

There are newer employer reviews for Eze Castle Integration