Awesome

Current Employee - Software Engineer in Boston, MA
Current Employee - Software Engineer in Boston, MA

I have been working at Eze Software

Pros

Unique talented individuals work here

Cons

Young culture with no work life balance

Advice to Management

Don't lose the small company feel as you grow

0 reviews filtered by
  • Any Status

Good work place, IF your manager is good enough

Former Employee - Software Engineer in Boston, MA
    Former Employee - Software Engineer in Boston, MA

I worked at Eze Software

Pros

- Good culture - Good benefits for full time employees - Some talented folks out there and few very good managers

Cons

- PERFORMANCE is never really a defined word and hence used against you during evaluation. Please ensure you check with your manager about what a GOOD performance means to him. - Some seniors try to RULE the juniors. I was asked my one of my seniors to NOT USE mobile phones during office hours except the lunch break (and this was only applicable in my team) !! - My manager used to always peep into our work stations to find out what we were doing. - Few earlier posts indicate there are issues between the managers and their seniors, and that is definitely TRUE. In the end, if your manager sucks big time, you will eventually have issues. Better be safe than sorry. If you are experienced developer (at least a year exp), this company will be a good place, else not good enough for entry level because all you would have to do is only listen to whatever seniors have to say.

2. Solid growth experience, gaining direct exposure to the world's leading hedge funds and asset managers.

Current Employee - Connectivity Consultant in Boston, MA
    Current Employee - Connectivity Consultant in Boston, MA

I have been working at Eze Software

Pros

- Well paid - Exceptional coworkers and leadership - Young, innovative culture

Cons

- Poor work-life balance - Promotions typically based on seniority - Lack of focus on retention

Advice to Management

- Hire more people, focus on retention rather than hiring smart young folks, working them into the ground, and churning through them