Eze Software

www.ezesoft.com

Incompetent Salary, Unprofessional Recruiters and Company Politics

Former Employee - Junior Software Developer  in  Boston, MA
Former Employee - Junior Software Developer in Boston, MA

Pros

Can be interesting work and you may get exposure to high level clients. Put the clients on your resume, not the company, as it is getting a very bad reputation (client nicknames include eze 'confusion' software and 'eze delusion' software)

Cons

HRs are very unprofessional, Company is a mess - has a habit of lying straight to clients' faces. currently hemorrhaging best talent due to: extremely poor management that they are reluctant to remove, lies to employees about their responsibilities, and selling consultants down the river to clients. Have no problems stating they can provide a service and then scramble desperately to supply service with employees who havent been given opp to learn properly. A once great place has become toxic. Avoid. (p.s. positive reviews are directive to get overall score up higher)

top band-aiding and address problems directly. Be harder with your exec team - many of the execs are not qualified to be in said position and are losing you business, clients, and hurting company culture to almost beyond repair.

Other reviews for Eze Software

Great place to work

Current Employee - Senior Software Developer  in  Boston, MA
    Current Employee - Senior Software Developer in Boston, MA

Pros

Great culture - lots of employee led initiatives e.g. charity events, Halloween party for kids, etc..
    the company cares about employees getting trained.
    People get recognized for their hard work and achievements.

Cons

Lots of pressure to release products.
    Feels like deja vu all over again for each patch release. An aggressive date will be set and due to the nature of the software development life cycle and emphasis on quality, bugs will be found and will push the release dates.

Pleasant workplace

Current Employee - Junior Software Developer  in  Boston, MA
    Current Employee - Junior Software Developer in Boston, MA

Pros

Virtually I'm happy with everything other than the few points listed in cons. The culture is great. People love each other. No politics issues whatsoever. I rarely work over time. Managers respect my work and provide me the best career opportunity as they can. Generally I will evaluate my work in Eze as busy yet never overwhelmed, and interesting as well. I'm a junior developer, and I think it's a great place to learn software development and financial industry technologies.

Cons

Subpar salary. My overall pretax salary (base + bonus) is around 80k. A same title in CRD can get 5k more and in Bloomberg 10k more. Some of my friends working also as developer in .COM companies or pharmaceutical and biotech get higher paid than me too.

Vacation days: 15 no-rollover vacation days per year(sick day not included) for employees less than 5 years. You also get public holidays same as NYSE's holiday calendar, but those are fixed which means you can't swap them.

There are newer employer reviews for Eze Software.

Worked for Eze Software? Contribute to the Community!