Eze Software

www.ezesoft.com

Eze Rocked --- And Beware There Are Two Known "Mad Ex Employees" Repeat Posting Out of Spite!

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)

ProsI worked at Eze for a few years after college and although it was challenging, I loved the place. As did the vast majority of my colleagues. I left only because I went back to school (and, incidentally, I got into a top b-school BECAUSE everyone at Eze from the CEO down SUPPORTED me and helped me get in!). Recently I saw another member of my analyst class and they told me about one of our co-workers who left after not making the grade and who has, since then, posted MULTIPLE ridiculous postings on this site. I'd advise people looking at the negative postings to pay attention to some repeated (despite being unique) phrasology in some of them. Come on --- let's make this site useful for what it is supposed to be useful for. Giving people REAL reviews of the pros and cons of a company!

Pros of Eze --- fantastic people-driven culture. Challenging work and great industry. There is a reason that this place has grown like gangbusters EVERY year since it opened and yet it is still perenially named a Best Place To Work and all that stuff.

ConsNo place is perfect. Eze's challenges are that it is so darn successful at growing and also so darn successful hiring super smart people. It means you always have hungry people chomping at the bit to grow and always have opportunities for them to grow into. But sometimes Eze ends up promoting people almost TOO fast because they open new regions, teams, and things like that. I think that more hands on training for junior managers is needed. But that's not a major knock. Just a suggestion. I think work/life balance can get tough sometimes because of that growth but i know management is always trying new things and rolling out new programs and ideas (part of why this place works...they keep changing and innovating their culture with the times).

Advice to Senior ManagementKeep up changing and innovating the culture as you get bigger. It works but keep watching it. And definitely try to do more training for junior managers. Lots of brain power. Lots of good people at the SENIOR levels. But you need to make sure those junior managers get coached.

Great to start...not to last

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)

I worked at Eze Software full-time for more than a year

Pros: Some excellent people there to work with. Great place to… Cons: No chance for advancement. Work-life balance is a little off. Formerly a… Advice to Senior Management: Not too much to advise I guess... Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

Great pay, but management needs to open eyes to the expanding business

Business Consultant (Current Employee) New York, NY

I have been working at Eze Software full-time for more than 3 years

Pros: Fantastic pay to consultants Good benefits Ability to work with major companies Cons: No room for growth Small business mindset while business is growing… Advice to Senior Management: Seriously reconsider business plan in particular to the growth of… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More
There are newer reviews on Eze Software.

Worked for Eze Software? Contribute to the Community!